Football is about dreams , RL ?

GUBRATS

1 hour ago, londonrlfan said:

The thing is football is the most inclusive sport in the UK by far. It would be great if RL could appeal to more backgrounds. 

Really? They treat their disabled supporters with total disregard (with a very few exceptions - Wrexham FC being one), and I'm not saying that Rugby League is perfect - it certainly isn't.

There is a Wheelchair version of rugby league - I am unaware of wheelchair soccer. 

I am aware there are 'standing' versions of football for disable people including blind soccer - but I've read that Warrington are involved with starting a 'standing' version of rugby league  too.

I actually started to watch non league football in between RL seasons 3 years ago and now I sometimes prefer to watch non league football even when we are in RL season. Just look at both sets of fixtures and decide. I couldn't watch premier league footballers trying to out cheat each other but I can't watch Super League either because the officials are instructed to ignore the laws of the game and the players exploit that. So called lower levels in both games for me. I like honesty.

Archived