Haven reaction

town4me

7 minutes ago, westizbest said:

Ofcourse it did you prat .. we had a second row on the wing and a scrum half at full back 

havrn can hardly string 2 passes together ... fair play u know how to play on the bog .. we will see what happens good Friday 

A bog stop being a muppet the pitch wasn’t bad at all learn to accept defeat by a better side u child 

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team performance not much to say really.I will not be putting any money through Whitehavens turnstiles again.Their "supporters" have got to be the most obnoxious in the whole of RL. I stood on the popular side around halfway.The language in front of kids was disgusting.When poor  Rooke was unmoving for 10 mins all I heard from these morons was "Get up Muriel You f******  S***..Some supporters those lot. I have no complaints about the result, the best team won. Now to the facilities of that dump.We complain about our scoreboard but this was something else! From 15 mins before KO all we got was the teams over and over again throughout the match. The Pa system was non existent on the popular side. Subs were coming on right ,left , and centre and no announcements! A total farce of a ground. Seems Leon has his work cut out after this!

19 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Town started well in a stop start first half few good scraps livened it up bad decisions on both sides given but second half haven bullied town and should have been more convincing if some easy conversions were nailed I’m not getting too carried away it’s just the end of pre season but anyone who thought town would win easy got a reality check that haven are no mugs and will be up there challenging with a lot of kids in our squad. On today showing town look as though you have got a lot of cast of has Beens just looking for a pay check whoever said town would be fitter than haven well I suppose know nothing about fitness as town wer blowing out their backside 20 mins in the 2nd half on town behalf all I can say is wow! The better team won and easy in the end 

I’m glad your not getting carried away ...

2 minutes ago, wonky said:

I thought the 1st binning was correct as there the rules and was just a stupid thing to do. Never seen what happed for the red card and baileys was never a sin binning. They’d be 10 a game if it is 

I though there was bad decisions for both side marra the red was miller taking out burns off the ball 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

I’m glad your not getting carried away ...

It was a friendly marra but you wouldnt think it with the fights etc and the fighting in the kells end at the end anyone see anything?

3 minutes ago, maripins said:

Team performance not much to say really.I will not be putting any money through Whitehavens turnstiles again.Their "supporters" have got to be the most obnoxious in the whole of RL. I stood on the popular side around halfway.The language in front of kids was disgusting.When poor  Rooke was unmoving for 10 mins all I heard from these morons was "Get up Muriel You f******  S***..Some supporters those lot. I have no complaints about the result, the best team won. Now to the facilities of that dump.We complain about our scoreboard but this was something else! From 15 mins before KO all we got was the teams over and over again throughout the match. The Pa system was non existent on the popular side. Subs were coming on right ,left , and centre and no announcements! A total farce of a ground. Seems Leon has his work cut out after this!

The video going round suggests different 

Just a few points to make after that game. 

Elliot really needs to get back in his box. It's not the 1st time he's been to hasty with his fists. In perspective, spoilt the game.

After getting all the yellows and red. The like of Wilkes, penky, bailey need to manage the team better.

Negatives aside. Jamie doran looks real Sharpe. Should be a real star this season.

Taking the cards away, it was always going to be hard to get momentum using all the subs we named.

I will finish my post by tipping my Cao to whitehaven for their 2nd half. Yes, al though only against 12 men. They managed the game professionally and completed their sets. That's all they HD to do get get the win. 

Onwards and upwards. Lads are in for a flogging. Haha. 

1 minute ago, maripins said:

What difference in my post are you referring to.If you mean your supporters gobbing off with foul language the you were not standing anywhere near me

And your fans are little angels I take it?one of a few worst fans I've encountered especially when your at home.

2 minutes ago, townie88 said:

Just a few points to make after that game. 

Elliot really needs to get back in his box. It's not the 1st time he's been to hasty with his fists. In perspective, spoilt the game.

After getting all the yellows and red. The like of Wilkes, penky, bailey need to manage the team better.

Negatives aside. Jamie doran looks real Sharpe. Should be a real star this season.

Taking the cards away, it was always going to be hard to get momentum using all the subs we named.

I will finish my post by tipping my Cao to whitehaven for their 2nd half. Yes, al though only against 12 men. They managed the game professionally and completed their sets. That's all they HD to do get get the win. 

Onwards and upwards. Lads are in for a flogging. Haha. 

Well said sir we both need to be fighting at top 

1 minute ago, town4me said:

Anybody  know the  penalty count? We must have been well into double figures 

Gordon Maudling was into double figures on his own 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

7 minutes ago, maripins said:

Well said about the haven supporters their language is absolutely disgusting. From kick off to the last whistle it was constant swearing. Absolutely no respect given to a player who seems to be seriously injured. They couldn't  even clap when he was stretchered off. 

Score board was an absolute joke. Worse than ours when it doesn't work !

Think Pryce has to have some serious words with the Town team. They were useless. Too many mistakes, didn't run up at the play the ball,1 man rugby, lucky to even catch the ball. 

Defence - did we have any ! 

I am so disappointed. Supporters went that haven't been for years... this was our opportunity to show them what were about this season and get them through the gate at Derwent park and we blew it ! 

Credit to Jamie Doran. He was by far the only one with any idea and passion today. 

Bailey would do better in a dance classes the way he pranced about when he got the ball... and that came from my 9 year old kid ! 

SORT IT OUT TOWN !! 

Archived