Merchandise Sell Off

deluded pom?

43 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Some of this stuff wasn't even available at their bricks and mortar shop!!!

1 hour ago, Cameron Highlander said:

Yes, it was for 3 years, 2017 through 2019. 

Nope just 2 years so next year we are open for renewal, which might see us go to ICM or whoever it is that has the Marvel kit deal...i want a freaking Magic weekend Wolverine kit!!!! 

My clothes cupboard looks like the Wolfpack shop...and now i have to start over with championship stuff...

they should link up with Agent Provocateur in time for valentines day...maybe have a season ticket holder demo event at the shop....but that's likely not allowed in the brave new PC world we live in..dammit!

On 2/8/2018 at 4:15 PM, RobertAM said:

My clothes cupboard looks like the Wolfpack shop...and now i have to start over with championship stuff...

they should link up with Agent Provocateur in time for valentines day...maybe have a season ticket holder demo event at the shop....but that's likely not allowed in the brave new PC world we live in..dammit!

On 2/8/2018 at 4:16 PM, ojx said:

Not a fan of the Kappa merchandise, can' wait till they switch brands.

If you try to get it over here (sent) there is a duty...problems early on were related to this...I love the gear but with the duty...well...

Archived