SKY MOTM

meast

I know it's done via a RL app or so Eddie keeps telling us but how ridiculous is this new MOTM award scheme?

How can you decide who the MOTM is with 15/20 minutes still to go? and how do you "pick" 4 players to be nominated for that? and who are the "ex legends" who pick them? Last night for example, i thought Matt Whitley had a cracking game for Widnes but he wasn't "nominated", the night before, Catalans were a disaster, yet they had a player "nominated" when really it should have been between 4 Hull KR players.

What a brainfart of an idea it is, I'm all for crowd/viewer engagement etc but this is just silly, why not have a 5 minute period after the hooter to have people voting if that's how they want to do it?

I think even the SKY team are a bit embarrassed by it all really, all claiming non involvement in it.

What are your thoughts

12 hours ago, meast said:

why not have a 5 minute period after the hooter to have people voting if that's how they want to do it?

That isn't going to work this season - Sky wraps up the programme about three minutes after the hooter now...

19 minutes ago, paulwalker71 said:

That isn't going to work this season - Sky wraps up the programme about three minutes after the hooter now...

Yeah noticed that, is it still Kabaddi on afterwards ?? (not left it on to see).  Have they done away with Wells at the screen post match for good then?  Was the best commentary/pundit feature sky had going on by a mile imo.

Archived