UK merchandise

27JG

1 hour ago, 27JG said:

Does anyone know when or where you can buy the Wolfpack shirt in the UK?

Sorry, I don't even know when you can buy the shirt in Canada?

Merchandise has not been the strong point of the Wolfpack organisation.

4 hours ago, 27JG said:

27JG....welcome to the totalrl forums and in particular to the Wolfpack sub-forum.  Brand new and you wanna buy a Wolfpack shirt...way to go.  Exemplary taste I might add.

I echo ojx sentiments above. If you find a UK outlet please let us know.

2 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

I echo ojx sentiments above. If you find a UK outlet please let us know.

The strangest thing was when the TWP online store went down for a couple of months, with a message on the website about a new online store being in development. Then the same old web store came back, with only 5 items on sale. Bizarre.

I messaged the Wolfpack about when their jerseys would be available for purchase.  They replied very quickly and said they should be available for purchase in the next few weeks and to anticipate an announcement on Social Media.

16 hours ago, Michael1812 said:

I'm looking for black jersey from last season at a knockdown price if anyone has a lead in the uk or Toronto.  Going to be in Toronto for three weeks in May, so I am hoping to get their shop. 

DP had a thread about last years stuff going on clearance in the UK a bit ago.

here is the link he provided

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=rugby+league+polo&LH_PrefLoc=3&_sop=10&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xrugby+league+toronto.TRS0&_nkw=rugby+league+toronto&_sacat=0

When TWP had the link to their merchandise store last season and you bought something from the UK you were sent to a company's website. They were called Buysportskit and were based in Hull. If you now google them they only have a link to generic Errea rugby kit. No sign of Kappa or TWP.

rldfsignature.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2018 at 1:57 PM, 27JG said:

If you are on Twitter, get in touch with Rob and Caz @RobnCaz or Steve Mascord @therealsteavis

Rob and Caz will have some merch for sale during Halifax RLFC game in London. 

Archived