Dual reg with leigh

CASS

Can all of you who are currently embroiled in the ongoing tiit for tat slang match not just pm each other and have a flocking good ding dong at each other.This forum is becoming a chore trawling through all of your personal posts trying to find genuine town chat.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bomberisgod said:

Can all you who are currently embroiled in the ongoing ###### for tat slang match not just pm each other and have a ###### good ding dong at each other.This forum is becoming a chore trawling through all of your personal tweets trying to find genuine town news.

Good call and apologies.

19 hours ago, dkw said:

"we need to sign more player, what are our board doing..."

"well we cant afford to sign more players with our budget without getting into more financial trouble"

"i dont care, get more players now"

"ok, weve signed a dual reg with Leigh...

"Dont do that, do something else"....

Sigh!!!!!!

Who’s asking for more players to be signed ? 

It remains to be seen how it’s used - but the way I see it is we’ve enticed some of our good locals back into the teamthat we were all calling for ... the club needs stableised onto its own feet however I have a feeling duel reg could undo this .. like I say if we have injuries it’s a good tool to utilise , if we don’t we should call on anyone from Leigh to displace one of our contracted players .. the big problem being those left out the 17 not having a game week after week . I’m genuinely disappointed the clubs chosen this route but I can see the reason why .. Just as long as in 3 month time were not back down to a squad of 20 contracted players due to the others getting sick . 

48 minutes ago, bomberisgod said:

Can all you who are currently embroiled in the ongoing tiit for tat slang match not just pm each other and have a flocking good ding dong at each other.This forum is becoming a chore trawling through all of your personal tweets trying to find genuine town news.

We all know who kicks off the slagging diatribe , he just cant help himself and I aint gonna let someone chat #### at me on here or anywhere without retorting . Time the venomous gobshyte was booted off .

5 hours ago, westizbest said:

Who’s asking for more players to be signed ? 

Well we had 17 fit players on sunday and lost 2 of them to injury and only 14 training on Wednesday. Obviously some of these players have been declared fit for today's game but we still may have been travelling to london with a 3 man bench without DR. 

4 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

We all know who kicks off the slagging diatribe , he just cant help himself and I aint gonna let someone chat #### at me on here or anywhere without retorting . Time the venomous gobshyte was booted off .

The way things are going, there will be some people getting a ban order against them.One of our forum members has just posted about a slanging match becoming a chore,do what he proposses and PM yourselves to save us all anymore of your bitterness to eachother..Troutmaster. (Moderator)

On 24/03/2018 at 8:11 AM, bomberisgod said:

Can all of you who are currently embroiled in the ongoing tiit for tat slang match not just pm each other and have a flocking good ding dong at each other.This forum is becoming a chore trawling through all of your personal posts trying to find genuine town chat.

Can’t we just have two forums; one for Town Supporters who want to get behind and discuss their team and RL matters with some conviviality and another for the spiteful, smug, negative, childish or boorish with the bulk of the Haven Supporters ? Maybe have promotion and relegation between the two forums?

12 minutes ago, Oneday said:

Can’t we just have two forums; one for Town Supporters who want to get behind and discuss their team and RL matters with some conviviality and another for the spiteful, smug, negative, childish or boorish with the bulk of the Haven Supporters ? Maybe have promotion and relegation between the two forums?

??

13 minutes ago, Oneday said:

No promotion and relegation in RL pally, needs to be licences.......

Archived