FEV GAME

tms

1 minute ago, Michael1812 said:

That was very enjoyable dispite Toronto being extremely indisciplined. 

I didn't get to watch last week so this was my first time seeing O'Brien play. He looked a clear step above any other player I've seen with the Wolfpack. Hope his injury isn't too serious. 

Looking forward to the Toulouse match but feeling very nurvous.   

One down one to go....just another day at the office.

1 hour ago, Michael1812 said:

That was very enjoyable dispite Toronto being extremely indisciplined. 

I didn't get to watch last week so this was my first time seeing O'Brien play. He looked a clear step above any other player I've seen with the Wolfpack. Hope his injury isn't too serious. 

Looking forward to the Toulouse match but feeling very nurvous.   

Same feeling here, as for Rochdale game, still undisciplined, but still very entertaining. They have improved in the middle, tries near the posts make a difference when kicking is not optimal. 5th tackle kicks are better too.

Coming out of Easter 2-0 is not as impossible as I thought after all. Rendez-vous à Toulouse pour un lundi de Pâques de feu !!!

36 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Ooh! Kman does arrogance.

Just another day at work....put em on the bus and go down the road to Castleford....then we might even open it up a bit for the audience...they gotta pay to see though.

43 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

No nerves here,..Toulouse going to be on the receiving end a la Featherstone aujourdhui....

Wolfpack Uber Alles!

Told ya Robert....you gotta believe.

BS!!! Just turned on my TV to watch the game I recorded and it's dragon den reruns and some lumberjack comp!!?!? Gametv did tweet about the mix up but I missed watching the whole game. Sorted Monday out hopefully but glad we got the points and Toulouse spanked London in London!!

Massive game on Monday for top of the league. Plus London vs. Leigh to kill off Leigh's season or ignite their hopes for top 4?

Happy Easter everyone!!

2 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

BS!!! Just turned on my TV to watch the game I recorded and it's dragon den reruns and some lumberjack comp!!?!? Gametv did tweet about the mix up but I missed watching the whole game. Sorted Monday out hopefully but glad we got the points and Toulouse spanked London in London!!

Massive game on Monday for top of the league. Plus London vs. Leigh to kill off Leigh's season or ignite their hopes for top 4?

Happy Easter everyone!!

A lumberjack comp :laugh: Nothing like stereotypical Canadian TV :laugh:

rldfsignature.jpg

8 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:

Happy Easter everyone!!

Get it  together Man...we need you now more than ever.

6 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

A lumberjack comp :laugh: Nothing like stereotypical Canadian TV :laugh:

Hey watch it....it draws large crowds in my area...and I've tried the chainsawing competition myself...lost infront of the whole family...had the power and the right saw but cut was just a little angled....lost valuable tenths of seconds....my own fault.....got caught up with the moment and the crowd cheering!

I'm lucky I checked my TV schedule around ten and saw GAME TV had their usual Whitehaven vs Toronto rugby game on at that time but were showing the aforementioned Dragons den reruns so being "very smart"  like the Donald I set it for 1-3pm and was able to watch it again.

Good crowd again at 3Brewers (got my Loyalty card so racking up big points for free grub) and great atmosphere...didnt need an Uzi like TWP fans should have had at the actual game...but gee have to say what a lot of whining by the locals on the Fev game thread..you lost - get over it and when you come here in July we promise to treat you nicely when you lose again to us..

1 hour ago, RobertAM said:

I'm lucky I checked my TV schedule around ten and saw GAME TV had their usual Whitehaven vs Toronto rugby game on at that time but were showing the aforementioned Dragons den reruns so being "very smart"  like the Donald I set it for 1-3pm and was able to watch it again.

That’s because you’re English Rob ;)

rldfsignature.jpg

On 3/31/2018 at 10:31 AM, RobertAM said:

..didnt need an Uzi like TWP fans should have had at the actual game...but gee have to say what a lot of whining by the locals on the Fev game thread..you lost - get over it and when you come here in July we promise to treat you nicely when you lose again to us..

Robert what did you say to them to get them so upset?  Didn't you take into account their poor hurt feelings after losing?  Shame on you!

20 minutes ago, Krzzystuff said:

wellllll not exactly...similarish perhaps.

'Superior' actually to our southern cousins but that is a topic for another day...big game tomorrow Krzzy!

Archived