Quentin out

krakauer

That is harsh.

He was a great player for the pack last season. Unfortunately, the reality is, that he is not a SL quality player (especially defensively). 

Could this mean that we are going to sign another Aussie?

53 minutes ago, ojx said:

That is harsh.

He was a great player for the pack last season. Unfortunately, the reality is, that he is not a SL quality player (especially defensively). 

We already have; this move was needed to make room for Darcy Lussick

1 hour ago, ojx said:

That is harsh.

He is also 33 years old. So will not get any better... Always outstanding at Championship level at his peak, but too defensively frail for a SL side.

I am late to the party - I had thought the news minutes fresh and had just contributed to a main forum post, and am seeing in fact it is hours old....

As i said in the other thread i have an impression that the coaches advised him he was no longer going to be first team and this may have instigated him to look elsewhere.  Of course he can still benefit many a team - his feet are quick and his demeanor is superb and he has the knowledge base to help any team.

I had been hoping he would eventually translate to a coaching type role in Canada for a TWP sub of some sort.  But I think Reni is earmarked for this or some other post play role as TWP has said as much.

It is a shame he will not be here for the balance of the journey as he has certainly been a notable contributor.  As Kayman said such is sport.

Interesting twist: According to League Express, the terms of QLT’s release from TWP prohibit him from playing against us this season. So he won’t play Saturday in London, nor if there are additional game(s) in the Qualifiers.

Archived