27 Apr: SL: Castleford Tigers v Wakefield Trinity KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Wakefield Trinity
    • Draw

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 27/04/18 at 18:45

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, video ref is ruining televised games. Bentham got it wrong on the Wakey try, but why does the ref not just make a bloody decision. Every try goes upstairs, might as well let the video ref run the game and save money on having on field officials

Getting bored with this. Every kick on the last ends up in a penalty now if the attacking side contest it and breathe in the defender. In improving safety, the sport is becoming sterile

McShane mom by a mile. Hooker 1 half. Scrum half other. Big rips to Webbo, who’s been superb after last week.

Just been told Wakey player won it. Ha ha. That should twice v us 3 Cas players 1 Wakey player. Splits the vote. Garbage. Bin.

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Wakey fans...

Probably because he stayed out on the pitch without falling apart . He’s doing ok but still looks like all those injuries and wear n tear have took a lot of edge of what he was

Well the second half was better than the first. The Wakefield no try was correct by the current interpretation, but I don't like the interpretation. So Wakey unlucky there for mine.

I though Castleford were in control for large periods. Wakefield had a couple of purple patches but couldn't capitalise. For 60-65 minutes it was comfortable, despite the close scoreline. Definitely not one for the neutrals.

Sadly what I expected, no direction without Finn but him and Grix paid the consequences of a poor performance against Salford.  Should have played this team against Salford and had a fresher Finn and Grix for tonight.  7 /8th still to play for but we need more belief and leadership and less daft mistakes and a decent video ref.

Up the Trin 

Archived