Oldham reaction

town4me

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, westizbest said:

Well he needs to learn fast .

were staying in this league that’s no question ...

but please let’s not end up like we have in seasons gone by with no players in October when the dads army finally finish up 

Are you and the mouse twins? Drama queens is an understatement

14 minutes ago, town4me said:

Are you and the mouse twins? Drama queens is an understatement

If you want me to only say what you want to hear or be a cheer leader for DR then I'm afraid you are going to be sulking in a corner for a long time .

7 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

If you want me to only say what you want to hear or be a cheer leader for DR then I'm afraid you are going to be sulking in a corner for a long time .

Town beat Bulls mouse goes AWOL. a loss and mouse is all over the forum.  Just work on balance mate.  I agree with some of what you say but work on the balance and less drama.

2 hours ago, lakeland said:

just looked at rest of season, and after yesturday can only see us winning another 6/7 games 

What about after we beat Bradford? This is going to be a roller coaster no doubt but you cant judge the future after losing to a very useful Oldham side..

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

On 09/04/2018 at 5:37 AM, Anonymouse said:

Great win Town  fantastic result , DP will be a fortress . utt .

50 minutes ago, town4me said:

Town beat Bulls mouse goes AWOL. a loss and mouse is all over the forum.  Just work on balance mate.  I agree with some of what you say but work on the balance and less drama.

Really ? you need to get a few facts right son .

16 minutes ago, westizbest said:

After Bradford the DR link up was announced ? The teams not been the same since ...

DR was announced before the Bradford game, we used Larne Patrick at London on March 25th..

1 minute ago, scott said:

DR was announced before the Bradford game, we used Larne Patrick at London on March 25th..

Dont let facts get in the way of a good moan Scott

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

39 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

Really ? you need to get a few facts right son .

Bulls game  was on on 8th april.  Took you until 5.37 on the 9th april (as per your quote) to comment. If town lose your on the forum instantly on sunday. Point proved.   ?

Yes time for improvements .. I’d rather we didn’t use DR for a start unless injuries are that desperate .. I wonder how many times they’re training this week and who will be at these sessions ... 

hopefully have forester back to replace tansey .. I’d even move Patrick in 1 to allow hambley to play on the wing ... 

28 minutes ago, westizbest said:

Leon ... people were going to be breaking goal kicking records the lot .. was even mentioned we would go unbeaten ! 

Could you point me in the direction of the newspaper article or radio interview he said it? Or was it said at the fans forum? 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

24 minutes ago, town4me said:

Roll on next sunday a great opportunity for the lads to get the  confidence 

Battering teams like Hemel doesnt give you much confidence it gives you an over inflated sense of ability , the preseason games and the woeful west wales should tell you this . winning 2 pt banker games wont get anyone promoted or in the top 5 , its the teams around you that you have to beat to raise confidence .

5 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

Battering teams like Hemel doesnt give you much confidence it gives you an over inflated sense of ability , the preseason games and the woeful west wales should tell you this . winning 2 pt banker games wont get anyone promoted or in the top 5 , its the teams around you that you have to beat to raise confidence .

I think your an ex town  player. A winger ?

15 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

A run of games against Hemel Coventry and West Wales didn’t do any harm to Whitehavens season they’re unrecognisable from the team that struggled to beat Skolars at home the Hemel game maybe a banker but with a good display we can hopefully use it to kick start our season. 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

1 hour ago, Anonymouse said:

Rather significant that you choose the word "you" rather than "us" in this latest diatribe. I'll put my cards on the table - - I've repeatedly challenged you to prove that you actually attend games at Derwent Park but you consistently prevaricate and refuse to say one way or the other. If there is a reason that you can't be at the match then fair enough - just have the honesty to say so. What annoys those of us that make the pilgrimage week on week and pay our way is the constant stream of downbeat garbage from someone who clearly has no hands-on experience of the 80 minutes played and the performance of the squad. You are a very sad person. 

7 hours ago, town4me said:

Bulls game  was on on 8th april.  Took you until 5.37 on the 9th april (as per your quote) to comment. If town lose your on the forum instantly on sunday. Point proved.   ?

Because I posted a few hours later than you or before you then that proves something ? Well it may prove one thing , I don't live on here and quote people 24/7 like you do . You need to ween yourself off for a while , its consuming you kid . As for an ex player ? You couldn't be more wrong or further away from facts than you usually are . Think its time to rise above your childish baiting before you and SS draw the admin on me again .

Archived