Sign in to follow this  
IanMac

Classy and humble

And I was just gonna post that I’m not to fussed about players and fans reactions in the moment as we’d give it plenty and winners can do what they want , and that Forster was a LEADER out there . By example dragging blokes along , big shots , working a ref he knew he could etc . He was the focus ... who was ours ? We were running about to often in circles throwing it at guys to drive in ... don’t think I’ll bother now ??

• Like 1

Leon is often wandering around the crowd so you can go up to him and tell him your thoughts if you like ... like that lovely guy who called Fui

Lots of energy and passion on this topic trying to get one over on each other. I hope you can harness this passion to support your clubs in building for the future as if you can then things will only improve.

13 minutes ago, wiganlad said:

Lots of energy and passion on this topic trying to get one over on each other. I hope you can harness this passion to support your clubs in building for the future as if you can then things will only improve.

Same rivalry and passion as Wigan & Saints

2 hours ago, DavidM said:

Leon is often wandering around the crowd so you can go up to him and tell him your thoughts if you like ... like that lovely guy who called Fui

When you are winning. He was quick enough to interact with everyone when you were 10 points up. Even Newton’s shoulder/arm made a miraculous recovery when he was dancing on top of the dug outs both of them goading Haven Directors  really classy and humble.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Marrafan said:

When you are winning. He was quick enough to interact with everyone when you were 10 points up. Even Newton’s shoulder/arm made a miraculous recovery when he was dancing on top of the dug outs both of them goading Haven Directors  really classy and humble.

The Haven director who was accusing Town players of being on PEDs? 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer