Any thoughts

Dog forever

I'm guessing it's a bad spelling of Salford. I can see Toronto beating London in the Million pound game

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Home field advantage could have a huge bearing on it. London's home form is excellent and they will fancy themselves against anyone at home. Providing results go to form, it should be them and TWP in the MPG with home advantage decided on points difference. But they need to win by a good margin at Halifax to get a home tie.

5 hours ago, Dog forever said:

Anyone been thinking about who will be in super league after the play offs next season. Will fans be wanting shut of Toronto and/or Toulouse.  I'm going for

Leeds

Salford

Toronto

Hull k r

The biggest issue for me with London and Toulouse even if they win the MPG is, neither of their grounds meet SL standards. Have they got plans in place to either move, or bring their existing grounds up to the required levels? 

I might be wrong, but Toronto cannot play home games at the beginning of the season due to the weather can they?Will the sl clubs allow them, to do like they did this year and play all their home games in the second half of the season? It gives them a pretty big advantage, if they are. If they won't, will they be able to fulfil their fixtures?

Widnes might not be relegated yet. This is rugby league remember..

Depends which super league club you compare them with, I am sure both clubs would find a better quality ground if they end up in Super League, my prediction for the four in Super League would be Leeds, Salford and HKR automatic and London to win the million pound game in London against Toronto.

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

18 minutes ago, DOGFATHER said:

The biggest issue for me with London and Toulouse even if they win the MPG is, neither of their grounds meet SL standards. Have they got plans in place to either move, or bring their existing grounds up to the required levels? 

I might be wrong, but Toronto cannot play home games at the beginning of the season due to the weather can they?Will the sl clubs allow them, to do like they did this year and play all their home games in the second half of the season? It gives them a pretty big advantage, if they are. If they won't, will they be able to fulfil their fixtures?

Widnes might not be relegated yet. This is rugby league remember..

Certainly food for thought dogfather . But I'm sure if either make super league they will be gladly accommodated.  Btw wakey still there and look at their ground.

12 minutes ago, ernieone said:

Depends which super league club you compare them with, I am sure both clubs would find a better quality ground if they end up in Super League, my prediction for the four in Super League would be Leeds, Salford and HKR automatic and London to win the million pound game in London against Toronto.

For me crucial game is tonight. If Toulouse can win by 6 to 10 points it's all on. You would think London, with what's at stake, will beat Fax by a few. All the pressure is on Toronto then. Not easy to go to Headingley and not get beat by a few. Leeds will want to go out on a high and could absolutely tear Wolfpack apart. London I would guarantee to be in MPG. 

Archived