2 hours ago, Jemmo said:

Saw that not long after I posted, so next round is either Sunday 2nd or Wednesday 5th June. We don;t have a game scheduled for the 2nd, and I;ve looked at a few other clubs who also don't, so not sure it would list 5th June as a possible date

Challenge Cup QF is scheduled for the weekend of June 2nd so presumably it is just indicating that the Challenge Cup would take priority in the reasonable likelihood of a fixture clash.

16 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Yet earlier you said they were being played on different days. Do you have a gripe for every occasion? No wonder Martyn Sadler doesn't want you on Backchat.

Looked to me like he said it was being played "after" the final rather than on different days.....anyhoo, would it not be better to play it before the CC final, as a curtain raiser?

17 minutes ago, chuffer said:

Looked to me like he said it was being played "after" the final rather than on different days.....anyhoo, would it not be better to play it before the CC final, as a curtain raiser?

Reasons here - http://www.totalrl.com/1895-cup-final-to-be-played-after-challenge-cup-final/

I appreciate this out of the RFL's hands but this will end up being a real damp squib.

Jebus, if playing after the main event isn't bad enough. What the bl**dy h*ll is that?

It's nearly as bad as the ball stuck on a stick they give London after the MPG.

Do whoever is organising these things not understand image?

image.thumb.png.5b9a8eed833c632e058becbee5656a40.png

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

Yet earlier you said they were being played on different days. Do you have a gripe for every occasion? No wonder Martyn Sadler doesn't want you on Backchat.

Did I , where ? 

30 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

Deepest apologies GUBRATS. I misread your initial post. What a wally I am. Get this man on Backchat.

No worries you're not the 1st or probably the last , I just can't see many fans staying on to watch this , so it'll be essentially the travelling fan base of the 2 clubs involved , 3,000 at best , at least that is 3,000 more than they would have had , unless it's Sheffield , then around1,600

Archived