One not to miss - RLWC qualifier Greece v Norway & Skolars v Doncaster

IM2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All Skolars home games are videoed. Contact Tania for details. Apparently a production company has been hired by RLEF to cover Greece/Norway so don't blame Skolars for any problems with it.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

3 hours ago, BJW said:

All Skolars home games are videoed. Contact Tania for details. Apparently a production company has been hired by RLEF to cover Greece/Norway so don't blame Skolars for any problems with it.

Thanks for the info. Was wondering about live stream. Tomorrow is outside my budget but would very much like to see this one

Skolars have looked into live streaming but on hold ATM as SKY deal means they have power to veto. 

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

The Bulls managed to get around it.

Depends which site it was streamed on. UGAG also used to live stream their games and SKY did nothing. Do Bradford live stream all their games ? If it's on Our League site then it's 'official' and approved.

14 minutes ago, BJW said:

Depends which site it was streamed on. UGAG also used to live stream their games and SKY did nothing. Do Bradford live stream all their games ? If it's on Our League site then it's 'official' and approved.

I'm not sure if they are live streaming this season but they were last season on Proper Sport. If you did a live stream of the Skolars what's the worst Sky can do? Ask you to stop?

rldfsignature.jpg

Archived