Leigh trainer sent off

28 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

Not true.Perhaps the critics should ascertain the rules and regulations.

Failing that,question why no action has been taken when the complainers cover from Cumbria,to west Yorkshire,to the place trying to divert attention from their 'yellow vest wearer' - and subject of this topic.

I've already commented on the ' subject ' of this thread 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, brummie-eagle said:

He is on the pitch no more than any other water carrier, the issue is he is the most recognisable bloke in the Championship hence the whinging from other fans

Wrong.

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Wrong.

So in 3 seasons, he has never been reprimanded by a ref for being on the pitch - classic rugby league fan syndrome, I know more than the match officials

why dont they just give andy farrell his medal now?- ray french before the challenge cup final 1998

2 hours ago, leytherz said:

3 pages of garbage over a couple of blokes shouting at each other on a rugby pitch. are you sure you guys are rugby fans.right im off to watch a nice relaxing cameroon womens footy match i recorded earlier

It was originally about the Leigh trainer losing the plot and confronting opposition players and officials on the pitch and being sent off. 

Just ban water carriers and coaches from coming on the field completely in play and only allow one physio on the field to deal with injuries. Let water carriers on the field after a try and the natural stoppage in play which follows if players really cant go 40 minutes without water.

2 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

It was originally about the Leigh trainer losing the plot and confronting opposition players and officials on the pitch and being sent off. 

I thought it was about the Leigh trainer being told by his boss to ask the ref to keep an eye on Dewsbury 12 gouging as the teams left the field at half time, when he was confronted by Dewsbury players

2 hours ago, brummie-eagle said:

So in 3 seasons, he has never been reprimanded by a ref for being on the pitch - classic rugby league fan syndrome, I know more than the match officials

He is by far the worst I've ever seen in a game. 

Archived