Confusion about Sky coverage from Toronto

Steve Slater

Information on the Sky Sports site is confusing. It says its on Sky Sports Action at 8:0pm, but all other information says the kick-off time is 6:0pm. Can anyone clarify?

Just now, Steve Slater said:

Information on the Sky Sports site is confusing. It says its on Sky Sports Action at 8:0pm, but all other information says the kick-off time is 6:0pm. Can anyone clarify?

I think it is on the red button live at 6 with a full re-run at 8 on the Action channel.

Just now, Steve Slater said:

Live at 6.00 on Sky Sports Arena via red button ? Repeated at 8.00 on Sky Sports Action.

I have SkyTV but not the full SkySports, I've got a discounted cricket pass. I usually take out a day pass from NowTV whenever Fev are on. But does anyone know if you can get red button via NowTV?

5 minutes ago, Steve Slater said:

I have SkyTV but not the full SkySports, I've got a discounted cricket pass. I usually take out a day pass from NowTV whenever Fev are on. But does anyone know if you can get red button via NowTV?

Sorry, can't help with that one, I am still trying to fathom out my Betamax video recorder.

1 hour ago, Steve Slater said:

My understanding is that you can’t use Now TV for anything on the red button. So wouldn’t be able to watch live at 6pm but could use a day pass to watch the rerun at 8pm on Sky Action.

thats what I’m hoping anyway as that’s what I intended to do.

3 hours ago, Steve Slater said:

I am watching it at home on Sky but my son is watching it at the Junction Pub in Fev with his mates . Perhaps you can watch it at a Pub neat you Steve as its a good atmosphere especially if we are winning.

If like me you receive sky sports via Now tv then you will not have access to red button so will not be able to watch the game live at 6pm.

However you will have no problem watching the repeat on sky action at 8 pm.

just avoid picking up the result before 8pm !

UTR

Archived