Warrington fans again...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Robthegasman said:

And I bet they would not behave like this in Vladimir Putin’s Russia as they would get it from their Police and get banished to some very remote outpost.Shame we don’t do that here.

You want to send Warrington fans to Workington ?

On 09/08/2019 at 10:37, Robthegasman said:

If I had my way Warrington And indeed clubs that have these issues should be made to play a handful of consecutive fixtures behind closed doors

I think Salford have already trialled this in their previous home fixtures with London, Huddersfield and Catalans :kolobok_ph34r:

On 9 August 2019 at 10:37, Robthegasman said:

If I had my way Warrington And indeed clubs that have these issues should be made to play a handful of consecutive fixtures behind closed doors and at secret neutral venues. Yes I accept it punishes the innocent but hopefully the majority of Warrington fans who by the way I believe are good decent people will turn on these #### and dob them into the Police via Crimestoppers.And hopefully the Courts will lock the #### up for a very long time with no parole.

I personally wish that the Police here would Deal with them very harshly and go in hard,and I mean hard with batons,tasers,rubber bullets whatever they have at their disposal to apprehend the bastards and hurt them severely.

And I bet they would not behave like this in Vladimir Putin’s Russia as they would get it from their Police and get banished to some very remote outpost.Shame we don’t do that here.

So there is no football hooliganism in Russia then?https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/apr/24/russia-neo-nazi-football-hooligans-world-cup

On 09/08/2019 at 11:34, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Given it’s widely visible on Twitter, acknowledged by Wire fans and there’s plenty of photographic evidence of such incidents, what else would you like as proof?

DNA testing of the culprits, which will no doubt prove that they are from Wigan.

I once witnessed Warrington fans doing quite a bit of damage at McLaren Field many years ago and I didnt like them for years after .However I changed my opinion years later after they thrashed Leeds twice a Wembley and they were quite gracious 

Soon we will be dancing the fandango
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

Archived