Toronto

UpTheRaiders

1 hour ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Fair play to the lads going out and playing in tough conditions and circumstances. As has been said 22-6 in second half is excellent considering 

Just back from the game.  I enjoyed the game but it was a poor start from Barrow with an early knock on and an easy Toronto try.  They stiffened up though and gave it their best.  Numbers 6 and 8 played well as did the rest of the boys: the Man of Match had to be big old Duffy who, although carrying a few extra pounds gave it his all and provided good muscle in the middle.  Someone needs to buy that fella a big steak for his efforts.

Toronto looking pretty good and after a few phases the Barrow line would open up for them.  Nothing to be ashamed of though...I think the players enjoyed the jet fighters flying over at various segments of the game, no submarines in sight though!

Thanks for the entertaining game Barrow.

27 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Just back from the game.  I enjoyed the game but it was a poor start from Barrow with an early knock on and an easy Toronto try.  They stiffened up though and gave it their best.  Numbers 6 and 8 played well as did the rest of the boys: the Man of Match had to be big old Duffy who, although carrying a few extra pounds gave it his all and provided good muscle in the middle.  Someone needs to buy that fella a big steak for his efforts.

Toronto looking pretty good and after a few phases the Barrow line would open up for them.  Nothing to be ashamed of though...I think the players enjoyed the jet fighters flying over at various segments of the game, no submarines in sight though!

Thanks for the entertaining game Barrow.

Hopefully you guys go up this season be interesting to see how the big boys fair over in Canada, I doubt many will take points off you at home 

1 hour ago, UpTheRaiders said:

Hopefully you guys go up this season be interesting to see how the big boys fair over in Canada, I doubt many will take points off you at home 

We are ready and primed to go up to the next level but after last year are taking nothing for granted in the playoffs....time to seal the deal.

Barrow will be back at Lamport some day...never say die.

On ‎31‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 20:40, Plan of Attack said:

Tell that to Dan Toal ? and I don't think he was the only one TBH but I am not sure

I meant no new Visa issues ... we obviously knew about the existing issues players already had!!

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

Archived