Eamonn McManus on CC Final referee

27 minutes ago, Lowdesert said:

Youve misunderstood him.

Or maybe I understand him better than he understands himself.   If he books an appointment with my secretary and spends an hour lay on the couch telling me everything right from the start, we can probably get to the bottom of where this all began.

”Scotchy, it’s not your fault”...

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems the Super League clubs have failed to get the automatons prepared to referee the games this weekend and The RFL have appointed another of those pesky humans.

Not only that - Mr Griffiths a teacher from the Warrington area.

I don't know how he can possibly be impartial when he has probably taught children of Warrington supporters.( Whisper it...possibly children of board members and children of Warrington sponsors - related to children of Huddersfield supporters )

I await a further statement from Mr McManus... 

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, Damien said:

Just out of interest was any action ever taken against McManus, Holbrook or the Saints club over their comments over the Challenge Cup Final referee?

I think no matter what happens he will think it worthwhile after getting the rub of the green last night. But they still deserved the title regardless of McManus comments. 

16 minutes ago, ELBOWSEYE said:

I think no matter what happens he will think it worthwhile after getting the rub of the green last night. But they still deserved the title regardless of McManus comments. 

They may indeed, but what road are we going down here? 

55 minutes ago, Exiled Wiganer said:

They may indeed, but what road are we going down here? 

No particular road, just thought it needed saying. Not to disparage Saints reward in gaining the trophy through being the best team by a mile ,but his comments after the CC final cannot be ignored or forgotten. 

as a neutral and independent Wigan fan, i would support severe sanctions against McManus at any time, of any sort  and any duration, for any reason.....just becuase he is Saints owner. That is enouigh reason in my opinion.?

Nevertheless, saints were streets ahead of Salford so deseved the victory.

Archived