West Hull

Davo I think a few clubs are struggling for money. I saw last season teams travelling in cars and not just for local derby games but from both sides of the M62 corridor. In fact, one of those games they traveled over 100 miles. It only needs one vehicle to get stuck in traffic or a breakdown and they could struggle to get a side out.  

3 hours ago, Mr Smeaton said:

Davo I think a few clubs are struggling for money. I saw last season teams travelling in cars and not just for local derby games but from both sides of the M62 corridor. In fact, one of those games they traveled over 100 miles. It only needs one vehicle to get stuck in traffic or a breakdown and they could struggle to get a side out.  

I'm sure there is and it's a real shame and id hate to see any "amateur" club fold but come on West Hull have been throwing money at players for years so it's hard to have much sympathy.

Archived