Jarrad Stack testimonial

Derwent Park SC

On 13/01/2020 at 14:41, unicorn106 said:

Both those shirts bring back great memories. Jarrad wore the rainbow shirt when we put 60 on haven in 2015, and he wore the gold one when we beat them with a last minute conversion after playing with 12 men for most of the game. ?

Sorry marra but the rainbow shirt is from 2013 our first year in the championship, think we may have beat Swinton at home with this one? 
The orange shirt is our away shirt from 2015, the year Sammut joined for the first time and the same season we beat haven 5 times including friendlies, the league and the super 8s.

On 15/01/2020 at 07:48, Derwent Park SC said:

Sorry marra but the rainbow shirt is from 2013 our first year in the championship, think we may have beat Swinton at home with this one? 
The orange shirt is our away shirt from 2015, the year Sammut joined for the first time and the same season we beat haven 5 times including friendlies, the league and the super 8s.

You are right, it was the pink shirt with a blue v we wore in the 60 point victory victory. ? Could  have sworn we wore gold and black in the 12 man win, Sammut kicked the winner. Seem to think there is video footage of this. ? Didn't we beat haven 5 times on 2 occasions in the last 10 yrs? 

We did wear a black shirt with significant amounts of gold and yellow in that game but not the one pictured here. 

We won with a Jason Mossop try after Haven had taken the lead very late through Grant Gore. 

Sammut kicked the winning goal after the hooter and celebrated with a trademark summersault. 

Amazing outcome, just shows how it goes for you sometimes, we've since suffered it twice since. 

Enjoy the game everyone.

Utt

#ourtown 

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

You are right, it was the pink shirt with a blue v we wore in the 60 point victory victory. ? Could  have sworn we wore gold and black in the 12 man win, Sammut kicked the winner. Seem to think there is video footage of this. ? Didn't we beat haven 5 times on 2 occasions in the last 10 yrs? 

Beat us 7 times once 

1 hour ago, donald said:

Beat us 7 times once 

How did we manage that Donald? I'm guessing the Ike game, 2 league games, challenge Cup and summer bash or maybe the choo choo Cup which is 5 max ? 

1 hour ago, WTRLFC WEBSITE said:

We did wear a black shirt with significant amounts of gold and yellow in that game but not the one pictured here. 

We won with a Jason Mossop try after Haven had taken the lead very late through Grant Gore. 

Sammut kicked the winning goal after the hooter and celebrated with a trademark summersault. 

Amazing outcome, just shows how it goes for you sometimes, we've since suffered it twice since. 

Enjoy the game everyone.

Utt

#ourtown 

I stand corrected, just goes to shoe I've been watching Town for 57yrs and I know f### all. ????

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

How did we manage that Donald? I'm guessing the Ike game, 2 league games, challenge Cup and summer bash or maybe the choo choo Cup which is 5 max ? 

I think it was 7 times in a row but not in the same season. I remember people posting images of cans of 7Up on facebook etc.

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

11 hours ago, WTRLFC WEBSITE said:

Enjoy the game everyone.

Utt

#ourtown 

Has anyone got a picture of this kit because I can't remember it ?

49 minutes ago, SteveCaton said:

Has anyone got a picture of this kit because I can't remember it ?

Think it was this one. Was worn in memory of Wilf Harrison, designed by his grandson.

2E851FB8-41CE-4C08-AC59-2955846D1EF2.jpeg

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

11 minutes ago, Derwent said:

Think it was this one. Was worn in memory of Wilf Harrison, designed by his grandson.

2E851FB8-41CE-4C08-AC59-2955846D1EF2.jpeg

That was the one. Nowt like the gold and black one. It's an age thing. ????

Archived