2021 squad

phildog

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Bi11 said:

Well summat, anyway.

This is one of your 2018 crop of jokes isn't it, Bi11?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

7 hours ago, distantdog said:

Sounds like a threat Phil!!

I liked Taira but he had enough chances to really make an impact, and didn't make enough of one and we are a bit top heavy with props so something had to give.

I too liked Taira, but he is similar to Lillicrop and Ward. Like Dickinson, he has also suffered from quite a few injuries during his time with us. His knee was suspect when we signed him. Best of luck Joe.

This'll get me hung, drawn and quartered ....didn't need Lillycrop back and the other prop from Dewsbury who has shone so much that his name escapes me and hasn't made more than 2 breaks....you can guess I'm a tad disillusioned.

1 hour ago, phildog said:

This'll get me hung, drawn and quartered ....didn't need Lillycrop back and the other prop from Dewsbury who has shone so much that his name escapes me and hasn't made more than 2 breaks....you can guess I'm a tad disillusioned.

I agree we didn't need Lillycrop the second time round. I think Everett has been ok, and seems to me to be a similar type of player as Keegan Hirst, who you would be happy to have back.

Don't be disillusioned Phil, there are far more important things in the world to be disillusioned with in my opinion. I have faith in the leadership of the club to ensure we are ok.

Oh and just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they want to hang draw and quarter you. It is nothing personal, just different opinions!

Archived