• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bit  of a passenger in the win against a less than impressive sharks side - didnt even realise he was on the field till that terrible missed tackle where the sharks forward scored

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

7 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

bit  of a passenger in the win against a less than impressive sharks side - didnt even realise he was on the field till that terrible missed tackle where the sharks forward scored

I'm going to take an educated guess here and say that you absolutely knew he was on the pitch. In fact, my guess is that you were obsessively watching his every movement to see if you spot a mistake or missed tackle so you could post about it.

And oh look, you did.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

2 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

I'm going to take an educated guess here and say that you absolutely knew he was on the pitch. In fact, my guess is that you were obsessively watching his every movement to see if you spot a mistake or missed tackle so you could post about it.

And oh look, you did.

must have opened another window on my laptop during the game- sbw v stella cox never been great at multi tasking 

I think once he gets to blend in and relax more he will be fine,sure looks the part now,hes stopped running about trying do too much,but what i did see was some good offloads and some strong yards made,not sure what role hes wanting to play or what robbo thinks will be his best role but he will shine am sure,but dont forget all eyes are on the fella and i recken viewing figures might a gone up,roosters games are first on my sky recording lists.:kolobok_popcorm1:

16 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

if roosters get to the final and tr is a good coach he will be no where near the squad on the day

i doubt he will leave him sat in stands,bench maybe but he will be part of it if they get to final and probably make a decnt stint.

8 minutes ago, silverback said:

i doubt he will leave him sat in stands,bench maybe but he will be part of it if they get to final and probably make a decnt stint.

did u see the missed tackle where sharks scored? cant afford that in the gf if they get there

Sonny Bill is going fine and is definitely going to be there for the finals. People expecting him to be the player of 2013 are kidding themselves, but so are people who can't see the value he's already adding now. His ball skills in the middle give the roosters an extra dimension to their attack. His short passing puts other forwards into space, he picks the right times to pass out the back to his halves, and when he runs the ball is a constant offload threat. He's experienced in big games and is clearly adapting well to a role that's about creating space for those around him. 

1 minute ago, ghost crayfish said:

Sonny Bill is going fine and is definitely going to be there for the finals. People expecting him to be the player of 2013 are kidding themselves, but so are people who can't see the value he's already adding now. His ball skills in the middle give the roosters an extra dimension to their attack. His short passing puts other forwards into space, he picks the right times to pass out the back to his halves, and when he runs the ball is a constant offload threat. He's experienced in big games and is clearly adapting well to a role that's about creating space for those around him. 

i know nrl.com have a lot of retro matches on at the min -dont think have seen this one

34 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

if roosters get to the final and tr is a good coach he will be no where near the squad on the day

Thankfully Robinson isn’t a clueless troll like you who judges players on pathetic personnel dislike over ability.

36 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

Yes, I think you are right.  Robinson gave Williams 14 minutes against the Raiders, 33 minutes against the Knights and 48 against the Sharks.

All the indicators show that he is looking to leave Williams out as we move towards the finals.

Good spot.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Archived