Crowd noise.

The Art of Hand and Foot

1 hour ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Just watching the CC semis on BBC1. What fascinates me is the piped crowd noise in particular the chants. Would the BBC use "give us a t....." if it was us? 

It'd be good if they did. It'd certainly raise a few eyebrows. 

Thought it was remarkably effective and well done. The whole day was well presented and lifted my mood. As it was effectively winter rugby, I understood the tactics and enjoyed both games, particularly the second, which was fascinating.

Two more Oldham born lads to play at Wembley. A lot recently. Wonder who the first was? Did Terry O'Grady play there?

On 04/10/2020 at 11:05, jroyales said:

Watching the Salford game I'm sure I heard booing when a goal kick was taking place - I hope I was wrong.

Yes, the BBC dubbed jeering and whistling sound effects as the kicks were taken, I thought it was a good authentic touch.

Rugby League fans always have harangued the opposition kicker and always will, it's part of the game. Long may it continue!

13 hours ago, Pigeon Lofter said:

Yes, the BBC dubbed jeering and whistling sound effects as the kicks were taken, I thought it was a good authentic touch.

Rugby League fans always have harangued the opposition kicker and always will, it's part of the game. Long may it continue!

Yep, after all we want him to miss don't we? 

Archived