Thank You Guys

RayCee

I would just like to say to all the Wolfpack supporters in Canada a big thank you. You have been a breath of fresh air.

RL in the UK as a pro sport has subbornly survived despite lacking vision. It's still subborn and still lacks vision. I'm just not sure of the surviving bit from here on in. 

Once Ottawa is established and NY, along with Toronto that could become the basis for a NA league. Either way, thanks again. 

PS. I have featured an article on my blog. If you click on the link below, you can see my summary of what happened. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

6 hours ago, RayCee said:

I would just like to say to all the Wolfpack supporters in Canada a big thank you. You have been a breath of fresh air.

RL in the UK as a pro sport has subbornly survived despite lacking vision. It's still subborn and still lacks vision. I'm just not sure of the surviving bit from here on in. 

Once Ottawa is established and NY, along with Toronto that could become the basis for a NA league. Either way, thanks again. 

PS. I have featured an article on my blog. If you click on the link below, you can see my summary of what happened. 

Thank you too RayCee.   BTW.....there is not any link to your blog.

Sorry that the self interested SL clubs rejected TWP application - in my humble opinion the decision is short sighted and simply wrong.  Being a supporter of a championship club I have never liked the fact that SL was able separate from the RFL as the SL clubs are really only interested in their own existence and see the lower league clubs as nothing more than feeder clubs..............

I went over with Swinton and it was an amazing experience, the fans and the people of Toronto were all warm and friendly and it was an experience I will never forget. This is a massive chance that has passed us by I wouldn't expect anything more though of the clowns in charge. If they had all visited Toronto it would have been a no brainer, thank you all and good luck 👏🦁

I was at the Swinton game - you guys were brilliant, sang your hearts out. Thanks for your support. It’s tough to accept that this fun ride is over. Our Wikipedia page now begins “Toronto Wolfpack was a professional rugby league club...”. Past tense. The club has gone. This is really, really sad. People here got behind the team in a big way. And we were effectively voted out of existence by other clubs. Hard to take.

• 1 month later...

Really struck home with the news today of TOXIII signing Andrew Dixon the last one of our originals...thanks to all the RL clubs who came here and partied with us..we will miss everyone of you. Good luck here on in..

Archived