Newcastle Thunder & Community growth

Particularly pleased to note that nearly 90% of scheduled games took place.

In certain leagues,there are far too many games cancelled,usually when the away team phone up at the last minute and say they cant raise a team.

Clearly Thunder should be promoted to the Championship,a total no brainer.

1 hour ago, nadera78 said:

Rob Butler, Tony Clubb, Kam Pearce-Paul, LMS, Dan Sarginson, Josh Griffin, George Griffin, Alex Walker, Matt Davis, Mike McMeeken, Joe Keyes.

Feel free to draw up a list of current SL players from Cumbria for comparison.

Off the top of my head,Amor,Knowles,Singleton,Donaldson,Johnstone,Maher,Shaw,Mossop,Moore.

Not too bad seeing as the county doesn’t have an academy or a development officer.

24 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Off the top of my head,Amor,Knowles,Singleton,Donaldson,Johnstone,Maher,Shaw,Mossop,Moore.

Not too bad seeing as the county doesn’t have an academy or a development officer.

So I was right, then? London does produce more SL players than Cumbria

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."

Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

9 minutes ago, nadera78 said:

So I was right, then? London does produce more SL players than Cumbria

You can name more,I haven’t the time or inclination to trawl google to find players who have a Superleague appearance.

2 hours ago, Davo5 said:

Amor,Knowles,Singleton,Donaldson,Johnstone,Maher,Shaw,Mossop,Moore,  also not so long ago... Lunt, Gardner, Harrison, Mcnally, Richards, Dowes, Purdham.. probably more but I've not got the time to prove people wrong 😂👍

Archived