New lockdown

phildog

An announcement later tonight is due to reveal that the Championship season start has been postponed, probably until late April. Players will not be allowed back into training until the current lockdown ends.

Cold turkey time for all real RL fans.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

An announcement later tonight is due to reveal that the Championship season start has been postponed, probably until late April. Players will not be allowed back into training until the current lockdown ends.

Cold turkey time for all real RL fans.

Training not allowed until 15th of January- I saw a interview with mark sawyer he'd paid for 36 tests at Bradford which all came negative last night to train tonight for the RFL to cancel this... certain chairman aren't happy with this 7 weeks before the season starts! 

23 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

Training not allowed until 15th of January- I saw a interview with mark sawyer he'd paid for 36 tests at Bradford which all came negative last night to train tonight for the RFL to cancel this... certain chairman aren't happy with this 7 weeks before the season starts! 

Nice of Dewsbury's chairman to fund Bradford's tests. 🤔🤷‍♂️

Just now, Ainley Top said:

Nice of Dewsbury's chairman to fund Bradford's tests. 🤔🤷‍♂️

Do keep up AT, or are you just stirring?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I am getting a sense of deja vu here.

The same thing more or less happened last season except it did start and it was of course just before it all hit the fan.

And I have a feeling that it will be the same conclusion as last year.I have a feeling that Championship and Championship 1 rugby will not be able to resume because the same issues of last year will rear their head once more.

I hope that is not the case, and we can resume with all clubs in tact.

Archived