I know I was one of his biggest critics during his time as coach of Hull FC but he's still a top geezer.

I understand he put the following video together for a terminally ill RL fan, have a watch but beware of a sweary f bomb towards the end.

https://www.facebook.com/100004568254315/videos/1807721806056744

• Like 2

"It started out in innocence, the way that most things do,
                                     a thousand people crammed in one place, but the only face was you"

3 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Any idea what he’s doing now? I thought I heard he might be going to coach Union in Texas, but that seems so bizarre I may have dreamed it. 

Joined the Dallas Jackals as Defence Coach last June. The Dallas Jackals were due to play their first season this year but have moved to 2022 and had all their players 'reallocated'. (It looks like.)

So he's defence coach of a rugby union team with no players that has yet to play a game.

I'm not sure anyone could dream anything that weird up to be honest.

• Haha 1

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

6 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

Joined the Dallas Jackals as Defence Coach last June. The Dallas Jackals were due to play their first season this year but have moved to 2022 and had all their players 'reallocated'. (It looks like.)

So he's defence coach of a rugby union team with no players that has yet to play a game.

I'm not sure anyone could dream anything that weird up to be honest.

Seems like they are ripe for Super league 

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Szymala said:

Well, they didn't promote Hunslet when they actually earned it with their 1999 GF win over Dewsbury. 

Correct. Hunslet had a good side then, unfortunate to have the door slammed in their face.