RL on Sky Youtube!

Just spotted this.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

22 hours ago, Futtocks said:

Just spotted this.

Can you help me understand what's happening here? When i click on this link i get a grey panel with the message ''Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension''. So whatever that means i can't see the content.

Any idea how to get me past this block?

20 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

Can you help me understand what's happening here? When i click on this link i get a grey panel with the message ''Requests to the server have been blocked by an extension''. So whatever that means i can't see the content.

That’s what happens when you spend too much time on Russian Bride websites!

2 minutes ago, Mark S said:

That’s what happens when you spend too much time on Russian Bride websites!

Lol. You monkey. You dragged me off another thread then, thinking you'd provided the solution for me. 

27 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

No idea, but "an extension" suggests it is something to do with your browser. It is only a link to Twitter. Try clicking on this one, to see if you're generally blocked.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

No idea, but "an extension" suggests it is something to do with your browser. It is only a link to Twitter. Try clicking on this one, to see if you're generally blocked.

Nope. Didn't work, but thanks for trying. Interestingly, it doesn't happen all the time. I'll have a look at my settings (but don't know where to start). Cheers,

17 minutes ago, fighting irish said:

Nope. Didn't work, but thanks for trying. Interestingly, it doesn't happen all the time. I'll have a look at my settings (but don't know where to start). Cheers,

What browser are you using?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 hours ago, Futtocks said:

What browser are you using?

Windows explorer i think. 

7 hours ago, Mark S said:

‘‘Another thread’’

is that a question? 

THe observant will have noticed that the twop challenge cup ties on Friday were moved to SKY Mix and thus FTA. Though as not in HD much poorer quality viewing  The You tube link was announced Friday when the Leeds Game was advertised. This is the SKY FTA arrangement .

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

19 minutes ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

THe observant will have noticed that the twop challenge cup ties on Friday were moved to SKY Mix and thus FTA. Though as not in HD much poorer quality viewing  The You tube link was announced Friday when the Leeds Game was advertised. This is the SKY FTA arrangement .

Sky Sports Mix may be a "free" channel, but it still requires a Sky/Virgin box or similar setup to watch it.

It doesn't make up for the lack of HD with the widespread access benefits of a Freeview channel.

Really the worst of both worlds. Being shown on the Sky YouTube channel is an improvement on Mix.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived