Our League

There is a snag with all that in that since London v Dewsbury Rams is on Our League. I have a choice to make, pay around £ 50 in travel and ticket costs plus beverages or £ 4.95 to watch in the comfort of my own home with instant match analysis on TRL. It's a no-brainer.

But there is an argument that says what's good for my wallet is not good for London Broncos or any of the other Championship and Championship one clubs that will miss out on paid attendees who will opt to watch from the comfort of their own home as opposed to going to the match and of course when fans get out of the habit of going to the game....

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

1 hour ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

There is a snag with all that in that since London v Dewsbury Rams is on Our League. I have a choice to make, pay around £ 50 in travel and ticket costs plus beverages or £ 4.95 to watch in the comfort of my own home with instant match analysis on TRL. It's a no-brainer.

But there is an argument that says what's good for my wallet is not good for London Broncos or any of the other Championship and Championship one clubs that will miss out on paid attendees who will opt to watch from the comfort of their own home as opposed to going to the match and of course when fans get out of the habit of going to the game....

A blow-up doll is cheaper than getting married.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

1 hour ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Are we allowed in I havant a clue ?

You are even as a non Season Ticket Holder apparently - See Link

https://londonbroncos.ticketco.events/uk/en/e/london_broncos_bradford

But be aware you will not be getting a ticket per se but a QR Code from Ticketco

https://londonbroncosrl.com/2021/05/15/crowds-return-to-ealing-important-information/

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

I have just been on Our League to check if I can watch the live stream for our home game against Workington on Sunday with my season ticket code, and it seems that I can no longer use it.

The FAQ section states that the codes are valid until season ticket holders can return to stadiums, which is now the case, providing of course that your club is based in England. Here in Wales we are still locked out and the government have not given us any idea of when we can return. I have emailed the club and Our League so hopefully can get something sorted.

On a brighter note, some of us are looking forward to attending our first game in 15 months, at Barrow next weekend.

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

7 hours ago, fearnowt said:

I have just been on Our League to check if I can watch the live stream for our home game against Workington on Sunday with my season ticket code, and it seems that I can no longer use it.

The FAQ section states that the codes are valid until season ticket holders can return to stadiums, which is now the case, providing of course that your club is based in England. Here in Wales we are still locked out and the government have not given us any idea of when we can return. I have emailed the club and Our League so hopefully can get something sorted.

On a brighter note, some of us are looking forward to attending our first game in 15 months, at Barrow next weekend.

It seems that’s a club by club decision whether you can still access games via Our League

Just watched the week 9 try of the week competition on Our League. It was blo ody great. Let's have more of this kind of stuff, pleeease?!

The pay per view, Our League coverage is a great new innovation. 

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

It seems that’s a club by club decision whether you can still access games via Our League

Thanks, it could just be a problem with my account of course. I have had a response from Our League already, giving me a step by step guide on how to use the code, but it still isn't working. I'm sure it will be resolved by the weekend, otherwise £4.95 isn't going to beak the bank to see the game.

For all the latest news on North Wales Crusaders, please click on the link below to the new club website.

https://www.nwcrusaders.co.uk/

10 minutes ago, shaun mc said:

Do the season ticket codes only apply to the clubs home games, i.e exclude away games?

For the championship yes,   i believe SL covers both.   Not 100% sure now with fans being able to attend.  Some clubs have withdrawn coverage

May 20th. preview show is on now and I'm loving it.

Hopefully, all the early teething problems with live streaming are ironed out and it'll go from strength to strength.

Great, great, great. Let's hope there's lots more to come. 

Archived