Jump to content

Match Thread: Championship Round 7, Sheffield v Featherstone Rovers Sunday-23rd-May-2021


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, Drifter said:

No logical reason why they can't let away fans attend as Sheffield did today (with another 2 sets of fans at the same ground). Must be rolling in cash, it's a no brainer even if they limited the travelling support to a few hundred

I think it will be a local authority decision rather than a club decision

Link to comment
Share on other sites


25 minutes ago, Drifter said:

Probably, must be galling to see away fans at other grounds and they miss out on one of their biggest income streams of the year though

 

Loved seeing the Fev fans in for the last 25 minutes of the Dons game, and the love affair you guys have with Watson Boas. 🙂

  • Like 1

www.donsstats.co.uk - Full results and player stats for Doncaster RLFC from 1951 to the current day.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, robt said:

Loved seeing the Fev fans in for the last 25 minutes of the Dons game, and the love affair you guys have with Watson Boas. 🙂

Got a soft spot for Boas even though it didn't work out for him here. I hope he recognised the affection! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Drifter said:

No logical reason why they can't let away fans attend as Sheffield did today (with another 2 sets of fans at the same ground). Must be rolling in cash, it's a no brainer even if they limited the travelling support to a few hundred

Yeah disappointing but I'm guessing it's to do with the numbers of available seats ?  Both ends are standing and I've never seen the West stand in use ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 23/05/2021 at 23:35, bentleyman said:

You are correct Calderdale council decision

TRUE but the latest from  calderdale council dated 21st May 

  • People can attend indoor and outdoor events, including live performances, sporting events and business events. Attendance at these events is capped according to venue type, and attendees should follow the COVID-secure measures set out by those venues.

 So NO FEV fans allowed is a mystery wrapped up in a conspiracy 😀

 

  •  
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Halifax Town have not been allowed to let away supporters into the Shay since fans were allowed in to watch the football so cant see the RL club being given preferential treatment 

Edited by elppaxr2i
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, elppaxr2i said:

Halifax Town have not been allowed to let away supporters into the Shay since fans were allowed in to watch the football so cant see the RL club being given preferential treatment 

That may be true but these new guidelines came in on the 21st  so no crowd allowed at the shay before then but guess what 

Following recent discussions with Calderdale Council, we have now received the ‘Green Light’ to open the South Stand for Saturday’s game against Chesterfield FC.

With this in mind, we are now putting tickets for Saturday’s fixture on General Sale.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, POR said:

That may be true but these new guidelines came in on the 21st  so no crowd allowed at the shay before then but guess what 

Following recent discussions with Calderdale Council, we have now received the ‘Green Light’ to open the South Stand for Saturday’s game against Chesterfield FC.

With this in mind, we are now putting tickets for Saturday’s fixture on General Sale.

 

Selective quoting doesn't give the full picture

With this in mind, we are now putting tickets for Saturday’s fixture on General Sale. These will be available from 3pm-6pm today (Tuesday) from the Main Shay Reception and tomorrow (Wednesday) 11am-6pm again from reception. These tickets are for home fans only.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Selective quoting doesn't give the full picture

With this in mind, we are now putting tickets for Saturday’s fixture on General Sale. These will be available from 3pm-6pm today (Tuesday) from the Main Shay Reception and tomorrow (Wednesday) 11am-6pm again from reception. These tickets are for home fans only.

you misunderstood my quote had nothing to do with the FEV game merely pointing out since new guidlines on 21st fans are now allowed in the shay when they weren't allowed  before

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...