Fleming to Widnes next season

Wakefield Ram

10 minutes ago, myview said:

Agree - he will be missed. Without wishing to alter this thread, can anybody tell me why Frazier Morris has gone? I seem to have missed it but we have lost two decent props this year with Connor Scott also going.

last l hward Frazer was on loan at Hunslet

17 hours ago, myview said:

Agree - he will be missed. Without wishing to alter this thread, can anybody tell me why Frazier Morris has gone? I seem to have missed it but we have lost two decent props this year with Connor Scott also going.

Work and home circumstances made it impossible for him to commit to our training schedule. He has moved to Hunslet who only train once a week.

Decent player but family etc comes first.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

20 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Shame, he's a real quality player, but guess he lives over that way so travelling to training 3 times a week plus games for I guess not a lot of money makes it understandable.

Yes - travelling backwards and forwards over the tops several times a week is a real grind, especially for little reward. A class player too but we all move on.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

9 minutes ago, LeagueConvert said:

a few do it....

True, but if offered more money from a club with more potential and have a style of play that doesn't mean taking loads of hit ups into opposition forwards and avoid hours of travel across the M62, then who wouldn't?

1 hour ago, LeagueConvert said:

The thing is nobody knows how much Flem is being offered. lts an assumption that he is being offered more at widnes

Given our budget is one of the smaller ones in the league, it's a fair bet he might be getting a bit more.

11 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Given our budget is one of the smaller ones in the league, it's a fair bet he might be getting a bit more.

Is it?

Where have you seen these figures?

17 hours ago, LeagueConvert said:

The thing is nobody knows how much Flem is being offered. lts an assumption that he is being offered more at widnes

With fans it's very clean cut

They believe if a player signs for another team he's been offered more money by default. 

This is not the case, lots of variables have to be taken into consideration 🤔

How much impact will it have on life away from rugby

Family life

Your job

Travelling to training

A whole host of variables 

If you asked Mr Joe Public fan

Would you take a job that's fractionally less pay than your on,and get 15 hours at home more

The answer is obvious 

Get local lads playing in your team and get some team spirit 

It's halftime now 

Dewsbury 4 Newcastle 21

Gutless performance, no spark, no talking, no nothing

Cue is on the rack🤔😂

Archived