Frozen the Musical

Just taken the daughter to Theatre Royal in the West End to see this. I have to say, what an amazing show. If you get a chance to go, do it. It’s well worth it, your daughters will love you, you’ll get brownie points of the significant other.

And so we shall again…

18 minutes ago, devonhawk said:

Just taken the daughter to Theatre Royal in the West End to see this. I have to say, what an amazing show. If you get a chance to go, do it. It’s well worth it, your daughters will love you, you’ll get brownie points of the significant other.

Just came back from a walk in the Bush with my daughter also...we call it 'Frozen The Reality'.  Here is the weather:

A period of very cold wind chills continues.
Hazard:
Wind chill values near minus 30.
When:
Tonight into Monday morning.
Impacts:

Risks are greater for young children, older adults, people with chronic illnesses, people working or exercising outdoors, and those without proper shelter.

Watch for cold related symptoms: shortness of breath, chest pain, muscle pain and weakness, numbness and colour change in fingers and toes.

Dress warmly. Dress in layers that you can remove if you get too warm. The outer layer should be wind resistant.

7 hours ago, devonhawk said:

My daughter is 50 later this year. She can go on her own. 😀😀

47 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

What do I do if I don't have a daughter? Do I borrow someone else's so I don't look like a weirdo like I'm gonna do to go see Chicken Run 2 when it comes out? 

TBH, I think the borrowing daughters part makes you the weirdo, not seeing Chicken Run 2.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

10 hours ago, Kayakman said:

Just came back from a walk in the Bush with my daughter also...we call it 'Frozen The Reality'.  Here is the weather:

A period of very cold wind chills continues.
Hazard:
Wind chill values near minus 30.
When:
Tonight into Monday morning.
Impacts:

Risks are greater for young children, older adults, people with chronic illnesses, people working or exercising outdoors, and those without proper shelter.

Watch for cold related symptoms: shortness of breath, chest pain, muscle pain and weakness, numbness and colour change in fingers and toes.

Dress warmly. Dress in layers that you can remove if you get too warm. The outer layer should be wind resistant.

Are you in Oldham?

And so we shall again…

28 minutes ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Every woman is someone's daughter, I'm just saying I need to find someone of the female persuasion to go see Chicken Run 2 with me! 

why dont u take one of them strange looking ventriliquist dummys  from the 70s with you? bet you will get plenty of spare seats around you to spread out

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

Archived