The New Season is Nearly Here

How is your team looking with the New Season nearly upon us. ? Think that my team Rochdale Mayfield will be mid table in the Premier division. We have a few new players and a couple returning from the Semi Pro game. That combined with lads stepping up a level gives me a feeling that we will be more than competitive. All the best to all the other teams and lets start enjoying playing and watching our great game again.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

3 hours ago, Big Doug said:

How is your team looking with the New Season nearly upon us. ? Think that my team Rochdale Mayfield will be mid table in the Premier division. We have a few new players and a couple returning from the Semi Pro game. That combined with lads stepping up a level gives me a feeling that we will be more than competitive. All the best to all the other teams and lets start enjoying playing and watching our great game again.

Its been a long time coming and after what everyone has been through it cant come quick enough Doug, a bit of normality hopefully. 

4 hours ago, Big Doug said:

Heard you had a couple of Aussies and a Canadian playing for you this season

Just made my annual complaint to the BBC about the illogical absence, from the rugby league section of its website, of the NCL Third Division's fixtures, results and table. In response, I expect to receive the usual flannel.

Does the NCL ever complain to the BBC about this?

2 hours ago, Hopping Mad said:

Just made my annual complaint to the BBC about the illogical absence, from the rugby league section of its website, of the NCL Third Division's fixtures, results and table. In response, I expect to receive the usual flannel.

NCL will be appointing a media manager very soon ( we are a not for profit organisation remember )

I'm sure that will be part of his remit......

36 minutes ago, del capo said:

NCL will be appointing a media manager very soon ( we are a not for profit organisation remember )

I'm sure that will be part of his remit......

Is that a new post or just a new appointment from within the NCL?

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

4 hours ago, Hopping Mad said:

Exactly. I am more interested in the 3rd division than the others tbh.

6 hours ago, del capo said:

Outside coming in is the aim Marauder. The current management individuals  have already plenty on their plate.

Could be a massive appointment, BARLA slipped up when Roger Fagge left;

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

19 hours ago, Cw25 said:

Last time I complained, I got some hogwash from the BBC about 'lack of space' and 'we can't cover everything'.

Oddly, though, the BBC website's rugby union fixtures, results and tables manage to plumb the murkiest depths (especially in Wales!). 

On 23/02/2022 at 14:13, Cw25 said:

This year's implausible excuse, courtesy of a quarter-wit by the name of Conor Walsh, of the BBC Complaints Team (the grammatical errors are his, not mine):

"Unfortunately, due to limited resources we are unable to provide coverage of the National Conference Division 3. We appreciate followers of this division would be disappointed, this is never our intention. We do value your feedback about this. Blah, blah, blah, blah..."

On 20/02/2022 at 18:01, Impartial Observer said:

Heard you had a couple of Aussies and a Canadian playing for you this season

Yes two Aussies a Canadian and another Aussie to come I believe. 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

Archived