Thur 3rd Mar: SL: Wakefield Trinity v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wakefield Trinity
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/03/22 at 20:30

8 minutes ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Did you ever see that Rainbow special that the cast filmed for the crew as a Xmas present (genuinely)....look it up as it would be right up your street Johnny!

see it? I was in it!

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

I quite like going there weirdly...that pub near the river over the bridge for a few pints then a short walk to the ground 

Looking forward to them getting that new stand. Will the home fans shift to it do we think instead of cramming into the terrace?

Belle Vue is an embarrassment, chief. It’s like one of those stadiums that’s been abandoned post-Taylor Report but hasn’t been knocked down yet.

On 04/03/2022 at 20:11, Man of Kent said:

Belle Vue is an embarrassment, chief. It’s like one of those stadiums that’s been abandoned post-Taylor Report but hasn’t been knocked down yet.

Didn't say the stadium was amazing MOK.....was commenting on my memories of it over 20 years....I hope their new stands happen as I love the RL vibe in that part of our world.....think the city needs work generally as its a f***ing fighty place on a night out though .....and I live near Luton!!!

11 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Didn't say the stadium was amazing MOK.....was commenting on my memories of it over 20 years....I hope their new stands happen as I love the RL vibe in that part of our world.....think the city needs work generally as its a f***ing fighty place on a night out though .....and I live near Luton!!!

Its an education 

13 hours ago, Bedfordshire Bronco said:

Fighty? To be fair I always thought Wakefield was pretty tame. Sadly the council seem obsessed with knocking down  decrpid structures and throwing up affordable homes in their place, which will never change the pound shop image that 15 years or so ago they were trying to change.

4 hours ago, PREPOSTEROUS said:

Fighty? To be fair I always thought Wakefield was pretty tame. Sadly the council seem obsessed with knocking down  decrpid structures and throwing up affordable homes in their place, which will never change the pound shop image that 15 years or so ago they were trying to change.

Most places have their share of n0bs in fairness. I've only ever been there on a weekend booze up after a game so it could be a wrong impression!!

Archived