Jump to content

Where is the next win coming from


Heckydave
 Share

Recommended Posts


Think there's a company in China called WISH... 🤔

They advertise they can create miracles.. 🤔

 

 

And that is just about what we will need... 🤔

Dewsbury & Workington are current favourites for relegation based on

Performance & results up to now 

Don't be fooled London are getting closer 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I watched the Keighley v Doncaster game on the Sportsman, as I guess others did as well. Sadly, that is currently about our standard.

I haven't been to Colwyn Bay for quite some time.

  • Sad 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Blind side johnny said:

I watched the Keighley v Doncaster game on the Sportsman, as I guess others did as well. Sadly, that is currently about our standard.

I haven't been to Colwyn Bay for quite some time.

Long way... But it is lovely 

Prestatyn, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay, Llandudno, Conway... And the beautiful wooden pier at Bangor 

 

Might have to book a few days when we play there next year

 

 

That's if North Wales don't get promoted 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Take it you don't fancy your chances against us . I'm surprised nobody has has started a thread about our good Friday game. Is there no enthusiasm amongst you rams fans. I thought you might have had something to say about your recent loanee, but nothing at all.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dog forever said:

Take it you don't fancy your chances against us . I'm surprised nobody has has started a thread about our good Friday game. Is there no enthusiasm amongst you rams fans. I thought you might have had something to say about your recent loanee, but nothing at all.

 

Think any enthusiasm has been kicked out of us all, a losing run, games here and there, most fans are now to the point where the page has to turnover to the next chapter so we can go forward with some wind in our sails, current situation is poor... Even the hardest of fans are struggling, we sign what appears to be a strong squad and filled us with some hope for the new season, then after half a dozen games the same players are deemed "not good enough" by the person who sourced them, signed them, trained them, instructs them... But yet its not his fault and doesn't accept and blame for the situation 

 

 

 

 

 

THAT I JUST DON'T GET 🤔🤔

Edited by coolie
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, coolie said:

Think any enthusiasm has been kicked out of us all, a losing run, games here and there, most fans are now to the point where the page has to turnover to the next chapter so we can go forward with some wind in our sails, current situation is poor... Even the hardest of fans are struggling, we sign what appears to be a strong squad and filled us with some hope for the new season, then after half a dozen games the same players are deemed "not good enough" by the person who sourced them, signed them, trained them, instructs them... But yet its not his fault and doesn't accept and blame for the situation 

 

 

 

 

 

THAT I JUST DON'T GET 🤔🤔

Hope things get better coolie.  As much as I like rams to loose I wouldnt wish relegation on them.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dog forever said:

Hope things get better coolie.  As much as I like rams to loose I wouldnt wish relegation on them.

Cheers fella Cya on Friday mate

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You could transfer this thread to the Town forum ,we can`t see where a win will come from either .The worrying thing for Town and Dewsbury is London do seem to be improving game on game , as witnessed by their draw at Barrow .

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

You could transfer this thread to the Town forum ,we can`t see where a win will come from either .The worrying thing for Town and Dewsbury is London do seem to be improving game on game , as witnessed by their draw at Barrow .

And with Chisholm now involved at london the heat is really on for you guys, one player who will make a lot of difference am sure.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ivans82 said:

You could transfer this thread to the Town forum ,we can`t see where a win will come from either .The worrying thing for Town and Dewsbury is London do seem to be improving game on game , as witnessed by their draw at Barrow .

Looking at the situation us and you are down.. London will improve and are doing, if the chisholm 2 week load deal becomes longer.. Then both Dewsbury and Workington are in pole position for the drop

 

Whether we like it or not🤔

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, coolie said:

Think any enthusiasm has been kicked out of us all, a losing run, games here and there, most fans are now to the point where the page has to turnover to the next chapter so we can go forward with some wind in our sails, current situation is poor... Even the hardest of fans are struggling, we sign what appears to be a strong squad and filled us with some hope for the new season, then after half a dozen games the same players are deemed "not good enough" by the person who sourced them, signed them, trained them, instructs them... But yet its not his fault and doesn't accept and blame for the situation 

 

 

 

 

 

THAT I JUST DON'T GET 🤔🤔

Errm - lost our first choice full back, most hyped forward, promising veteran x2, solid pros x2 in the first couple of games. Don't you think that has affected the squad that was recruited?

Show me another club in the Championship that has suffered such losses; tell me what other comparatively successful clubs would bounce back after these setbacks (excluding those recruiting SL standard squads). Added to which, LG has never said that he doesn't carry any of the blame - you must be suffering flashbacks to the Morrison days.

The enthusiasm has diminished for a host of reasons, not least the stop/start structure to the beginning of this season.

 

Edited by Blind side johnny
  • Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Dog forever said:

Hope things get better coolie.  As much as I like rams to loose I wouldnt wish relegation on them.

Well, if you lose us at one end and Fev at the other you will need to tighten your belts for 2023 (clutching at straws, I know).

  • Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...