Match thread: Championship Rd 10. Featherstone Rovers v WIdnes. Sunday 1st May 2022.

marklaspalmas

4 hours ago, Fevrover said:

If away fans are housed in the railway end and their coaches and cars are parked behind the stand ( which as been done) then surely there would be no trouble and they would have no reason not to attend to support their team. Although i think many Widnes fans stayed away because they saw that score coming.And can you blame em ?

I've been to naughton Park and seen us get tupped many times. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/05/2022 at 02:21, bigbaldnmad said:

I think that we may need to find a way to divide the 'away' end in future. I don't know how many that end holds, but if the end we were in at York holds 900, it has to be more than that. If it's 1500 them that means we can only have 5500 home fans in.

Good to see a big crowd expected. It would be nice to have a good atmosphere and keep building attendance, though I expect there will be some folk unhappy they can't sit where they normally do.

im pretty sure that end has 1400 seats

7 hours ago, Robin Evans said:

I counted and got a few less.... not that 108 or 121 makes any difference. The attendance of fans numbers more that likely equates to their expectations.

theres no wonder i have to correct you on what players are like and what goes off ON the pitch if thas counting the crowd jesus

Just now, gingdong said:

theres no wonder i have to correct you on what players are like and what goes off ON the pitch if thas counting the crowd 

It's not like there weren't plenty of opportunities wi all those meetings Widnes had behind their sticks ya nob 

20 minutes ago, gingdong said:

im pretty sure that end has 1400 seats

What we need to do just like the widnes fans we need someone to count them🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It is sad not being able to watch your team from the Railway end stand. A simple solution would be to divide it with a barrier and and accommodate us when we want to be at that end.

2 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

It is sad not being able to watch your team from the Railway end stand. A simple solution would be to divide it with a barrier and and accommodate us when we want to be at that end.

Too much like common sense they will never do that.

Archived