Jump to content

Sammut


Recommended Posts


With a bit of luck he'll have a shocker and won't be selected again.

I think the two youngsters will relish the challenge and be motivated to perform well, they're doing a pretty good job so far.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/05/2022 at 18:02, pennington said:

Well this is absolutely terrible news for us, he is one of our key players. Time for Carter and Johnson to step up I guess. 

They've been stepping up all season.  Great young players 😁

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 13/05/2022 at 16:59, RawlinsonRaider said:

They've been stepping up all season.  Great young players 😁

More game time to aid their development & great cover for injuries & suspensions 👏👏

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is just an observation - Jake Carter's tackling is woeful at best and it doesn't take teams long to realise this and target him because of it. Otherwise they are able to cover any player losses at halfback!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, steve75 said:

This is just an observation - Jake Carter's tackling is woeful at best and it doesn't take teams long to realise this and target him because of it. Otherwise they are able to cover any player losses at halfback!

Not sure I agree on this Steve. Jakes defence is probably the best out of all the half backs. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few times today they just ran over him, he manages better when he's tackling with others. I guess he'll learn and improve though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, steve75 said:

This is just an observation - Jake Carter's tackling is woeful at best and it doesn't take teams long to realise this and target him because of it. Otherwise they are able to cover any player losses at halfback!

Nice post, Surly this is a joke! 
If it’s not you have absolutely no idea 🤷‍♂️ 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, steve75 said:

This is just an observation - Jake Carter's tackling is woeful at best and it doesn't take teams long to realise this and target him because of it. Otherwise they are able to cover any player losses at halfback!

Jake's defence has improved massively over the season as he has bulked up a bit and probably given him more confidence.

Not sure if you want to watch the Widnes game again but his in game kicking had great depth and put Widnes on the back foot. Yesterday yes he missed a couple of conversions but again in game, spot on. 

  • Like 2
BarrowRaiders-Enforcer-1.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, steve75 said:

A few times today they just ran over him, he manages better when he's tackling with others. I guess he'll learn and improve though.

Think you mean Brett Carter not Jake? Bret missed a few tackles, didn’t rate him when he was with us a few year back, can’t see why Barrow have brought him back! 👎🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, BarraFan said:

Think you mean Brett Carter not Jake? Bret missed a few tackles, didn’t rate him when he was with us a few year back, can’t see why Barrow have brought him back! 👎🏻

Personally think Brett has done a decent job for us since he’s been back. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Gaz Martin said:

Jake's defence has improved massively over the season as he has bulked up a bit and probably given him more confidence.

Not sure if you want to watch the Widnes game again but his in game kicking had great depth and put Widnes on the back foot. Yesterday yes he missed a couple of conversions but again in game, spot on. 

No questioning his kicking ability at all - just his tackling at times.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...