Josh Bowden

9 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

We will soon find out by sound of it.

Like yourself, I heard this one a couple of weeks ago. As it went quiet and some other (mainly ridiculous) rumours regards players coming to fev were being proliferated, I had assumed we'd missed out on this one.

Happy with this if it comes off.

• Like 1

He's a very good, strong forward who always puts a shift in. He turned out some great performances during the two RL Cup winning runs, especially v Leeds in the 2017 SF. He's suffered with long stints out with injuries since then and, sadly,  hasn't been able to get his regular place back.

If he goes he certainly will leave with my and plenty of other Hull fans' best wishes.

• Like 2
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Always remember my Dad talked Bowden into signing for Rovers when he was at Hull Wyke.

Dad then told Phil Wilkin to get it done and Wilkin, who was scout at the time, said he wasn't good enough.

Bowden signed for Hull and has had a decent career so yeah cheers Phil.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Wakey now hoping to sign him in time for their showdown with Toulouse this weekend, I had no idea he still has 18 months left on his contract.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/josh-bowden-set-hull-fc-7295776?fbclid=IwAR2aKYhaOwdBLPkXddD1DgY-etpQUWldWbkkXzYwcnykUy-n0f3fQSETWns

1 hour ago, Old Frightful said:

Wakey now hoping to sign him in time for their showdown with Toulouse this weekend, I had no idea he still has 18 months left on his contract.

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/josh-bowden-set-hull-fc-7295776?fbclid=IwAR2aKYhaOwdBLPkXddD1DgY-etpQUWldWbkkXzYwcnykUy-n0f3fQSETWns

Aren't we currently short of players?!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

2 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

Aren't we currently short of players?!

Don’t shoot the messenger!