Sat 18 Jun: England v Combined Nations All Stars KO 17:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• England by 13 points or more
    • England by 7 to 12 points
    • England by 1 to 6 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 1 to 6 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 7 to 12 points
    • Combined Nations All Stars by 13 points or more

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 18/06/22 at 17:15

On 18/06/2022 at 22:31, arcticchris said:

Bateman had a good game and would like to see him stay in the middle where he can get more involved.

He won't stay at 13 though if Knowles is available as he's been the best 13 in SL for several years now. If everyone's fit the likely back-row is going to be LSR - Bateman, RSR - Whitehead, LF - Knowles, with the back-up players of Farrell, McMeekan, Currie & Batchelor.

• Haha 1

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

On 18/06/2022 at 22:31, arcticchris said:

Desperately lacking in pace out wide and Farnworth+Young would rectify that if available.

Have you actually seen how shockingly poor Young is defensively. You can be the fastest guy on the pitch but its utterly pointless if you can't even tackle a hot dinner !!!

St.Helens - The Home of record breaking Rugby Champions

Has this photo of a certain TRL member been posted yet?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

8 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Has this photo of a certain TRL member been posted yet?

Dallas Mead or Just Browny ?? The reverse of those signs probably say Saints & Wigan are the devil incarnate.

3 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Dallas Mead or Just Browny ?? The reverse of those signs probably say Saints & Wigan are the devil incarnate.

I was thinking of someone who could maybe go by the name of Unrepentant Literalist.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

If this fixture has a future I feel like it's as an exhibition game rather than trying to be a serious international. The barbarians are known for going out and expressing themselves and throwing caution to the wind and trying things that you wouldn't normally try in a big game. I feel like our game should be similar. Encourage the players to go out and express themselves and show off their skills in a way that they wouldn't usually get the chance to do in a SL game.

Get the fans involved in selecting the teams via a vote and tell the players to go and have fun and show off what they are capable off when the pressure is off. If we want a serious test match then we need to be looking to France or one of the Pacific Islands. People just aren't interested in an exiles games in its current form, but as a festival of RL where the players get to have a week away from the intensity of SL and have a bit of fun instead, it could have a place.