Next onto Yorvik

RogerT

Very good win for the Dogs. York improved their play once they got rid of Pauli but I think the score didn't do the Dogs justice. Have yesterdays points been added to the league standings? Although a game in hand I thought we would have been third on the table.

9 minutes ago, DOGFATHER said:

I know, how on earth the officials could miss Kirmond's knock on is beyond belief! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's swings and roundabouts. Batley scored a try from an obvious forward pass in the play.The ref missed a few things and Pauli should have been at least yellow carded for his original high tackle. It was reckless Batley were the the best side and deserved the win.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, frank said:

Have yesterdays points been added to the league standings? Although a game in hand I thought we would have been third on the table.

the table is correct as of 9.30pm last night. we are 4th with the game in hand on Fax.

table 18.jpg

Edited by RPH
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

Message to Brownie; early doors he said this team could be as good as JK's 2016 outfit. Brownie, you were wrong!! For 17 blokes to play a game at high pace for at least 40 minutes at around 33° was absolutely outstanding. Now I appreciate the efforts of coaching staff and conditioner in getting those players to the starting gate. Looking at our teamsheet pre-match I thought 'no Gledders, no Cropper, we're a bit light' but then as the fame wrntbon I appreciated the thought behind it, interchangeable mobility. The only guys I do feel bad for are those lads who can't get in, guys who have always given 100% , got a knock and are now sitting and watching their replacements getting all the plaudits. Just hope they don't feel as though they have to move on. Stick with the Dogs boys, it's you who are driving the current incumbents to be what they are. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

It's swings and roundabouts. Batley scored a try from an obvious forward pass in the play.The ref missed a few things and Pauli should have been at least yellow carded for his original high tackle. It was reckless Batley were the the best side and deserved the win.

It appears my poor attempt at humour was missed by some...

How either the forward pass from Gilmore, or Kirmond's knock on were missed by the officials is pretty shocking. Almost as shocking as the forward pass Fev got away with for their final try at the Mount. 😆🤣😆🤣😆

As bad as some of the decisions were, Child was night and day better than Mikalauskas in the York game at home. It was no surprise he was relegated to officiating L1 games until last week, after that performance. 

4 hours ago, DOGFATHER said:

It appears my poor attempt at humour was missed by some...

How either the forward pass from Gilmore, or Kirmond's knock on were missed by the officials is pretty shocking. Almost as shocking as the forward pass Fev got away with for their final try at the Mount. 😆🤣😆🤣😆

As bad as some of the decisions were, Child was night and day better than Mikalauskas in the York game at home. It was no surprise he was relegated to officiating L1 games until last week, after that performance. 

That's my point DF Swings and roundabouts. I've known Fev get away with forward passes loads of time since 1963. But I notice it more when other teams get away with them🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Great game by the dogs. I knew we would turn them over , but didn't realise it would be so easy. York really need to have a clear out of ex sl players and get shut of pp , he brings absolutely nothing to the game for york. Great team performance by us and some fab tries. Every player put in a good shift, and worked for each other. When leaky comes on he adds another dimension to the game.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, J Phil Loxton said:

That's my point DF Swings and roundabouts. I've known Fev get away with forward passes loads of time since 1963. But I notice it more when other teams get away with them🤣🤣🤣

Not that I hold a grudge, or I am bitter and twisted about it of course. 😉