Fixtures 2023

POR

2 hours ago, Adam B said:

That's not entirely true POR, I seem to recall Chizzy playing on and off in early season while McD fannied around with the halves, and alongside Ryley in that turgid draw at Batley, then being farmed out on loan a few weeks later, with Ford being announced a few weeks after that.

By any measure that's someone being moved out to bring someone else in. That went well.

Yes if you mean in terms of salary perhaps, but Chizzy was clearly 3rd choice if that for McDermott behind Jacks and Smith after that Batley draw, McDermott had clearly decided he wasn't going to play him any more as he sent him out to London and played Wildie at half back and Holmes off the bench against Barrow rather than play Chizzy, so I don't think Ford's arrival had any impact on Chisholm's prospects of playing.

• Like 3

Well looks like were the last on Saturday at the bash and according to the RFL

Featherstone Rovers facing York Knights in a match which should generate an electric atmosphere, as Featherstone’s flatcappers make the short journey to face the Knights..⚡

Also, they're trying their hardest to make up for the poor attendance last year by offering

For Season Ticket Holders of Championship clubs, tickets are available direct from each club at 50% off full price, with Day tickets from £10 Adults and £5 U16s and Weekend tickets from £17.50 Adults and £8.75 U16s.

And for those not going like me who like last year will be taking my tribe to the Pool for the weekend🗼🚎🏖️🥳

Viaplay Sports have confirmed that they will cover  York City Knights v Featherstone Rovers.📺

13 hours ago, POR said:

Just to let you know It's York races on the Saturday so hotel prices will be at a premium

Non refundable rates at the Monks Cross Travelodge for a double room were Fri and Sun £94, Sat £130 when I looked last night - add £20 a night for breakfast (for 2) or flexibe booking. 

Week before rates are Fri £66, £89 and £49

For anyone thinking of a French trip. 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

13 hours ago, gazza77 said:

For anyone thinking of a French trip. 

Think I'd rather walk than fly Ryanair 😃

Have you seen the hotel rates for Toulouse? I think the Kick and Clap world cup is in town that weekend.  Prices are eye watering.  Still going like, luckily I've a shed load of BA points, so the flight only cost me £20 to go in the posh seats.