Elite 1 Round 9

Unfortunately the quality of viaOccitanie broadcasts is rather poor. You would think for 7,000 Euros they could get the camera on the side not facing into the sun, have a steady transmission, and have higher resolution. The Lézignan and Carcassonne streams are much better quality, at least in terms of resolution.  

5 hours ago, Number 16 said:

Perhaps we should create a Pedants sub-forum just for you.

Perhaps we should create a cranium forum for you. There is a French forum but some people persist in posting French specific threads on the General forum "because more people will see it"

Judging by the responses on thses forums they are mostly from Francophiles. 

I know there is a Political forum, but I have no wish to be involved in it nor do I wish to see overtly political threads on the General forum. Over to you John and Martyn. 

• Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Hemi4561 said:

Perhaps we should create a cranium forum for you. There is a French forum but some people persist in posting French specific threads on the General forum "because more people will see it"

I know there is a Political forum, but I have no wish to be involved in it nor do I wish to see overtly political threads on the General forum. Over to you John and Martyn. 

Isn’t their bigger and far more important things for you to worry about?

2 hours ago, Hemi4561 said:

If you have no wish to read threads about French RL then don't open threads about French RL.

That's quite obvious to anyone with an IQ above single figures... which clearly ain't you!

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Number 16 said:

If you have no wish to read threads about French RL then don't open threads about French RL.

That's quite obvious to anyone with an IQ above single figures... which clearly ain't you!

Aah, I have joint honours degree in accountancy and law, you?