LEVI

ginaldo

Agree, we missed a trick by not having him last year as well. Never mind who he'd replace as yet but next year there'll be spaces in the pack and he is a 2nd rower really or at centre with Bucko in the pack. It often seems we're not looking far enough ahead, happy to be last minute.

3 hours ago, ginaldo said:

I see Levi Edwards as signed permanently for York, he would have been a good signing fot us.

No offence to the kid but he’s not cracked any doors at Leeds while they’ve had no centres fit pre season 

a second rower has been playing centre i wonder if Rohan smith is happy with the lad? Or is Levi not happy about playing who knows 

one kid I’d like on loan is Leon Ruan ex Batley boys junior scored a brilliant try against hull kr & Bradford 

56 minutes ago, Drigdog said:

Now that's not true, otherwise a we wouldn't have got to the final last year, ahead of some big time Charlies.

See where you finish this year then before establishing this as a fact.

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

13 hours ago, LINNERS said:

Does getting to the final last year on one of the lowest budgets, class as fact or fiction?

Neither. It is simply one piece of data - actual facts require much more than that.

For a hypothetical example, you beat Fev then lose to a "lesser" side, which means that this lesser side is better than Fev. Or does it?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

5 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Neither. It is simply one piece of data - actual facts require much more than that.

For a hypothetical example, you beat Fev then lose to a "lesser" side, which means that this lesser side is better than Fev. Or does it?

Fact is I look at the league table and cannot see Dewsbury anywhere.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, LINNERS said:

Fact is I look at the league table and cannot see Dewsbury anywhere.

What a poor response. I expected better.

• Like 1