ANTON

Ulverstonian

Oh dear.. has left and gone back to Australia.  

What a player he has been for us. Will be a massive massive miss and if Gillam is injured, Sammut banned , I think we may need some new recruits.!!!!  understatement.....

All the very best Anton and thank you

• Like 2

After nearly 6 months, being 12,000 miles away from your wife and new born son would make anyone homesick. 

So with Jack Wells out for several weeks, Gilliam maybe long-term achilles injury, we've lost our 3 best forwards and the pack has been decimated. And Stack & Worthington were out injured yesterday.

No better in the backs. Major play-makers and vital kicker Sammut likely banned for several weeks, his replacement J. Carter gone. Brand & Corkhill injured. No Cresswell yesterday. 

Down to the barebones.

Cresta will have sleepless nights trying to put out 17 fit players, let alone a competitive team - need several reinforcements, if we can get them.

Worrying times and my optimistic view of staying up has been severely dented.

Edited by 2Cents
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, RSN said:

I've noticed Tom Walker isn't in the Whitehaven team tonight for their game against York. 

He hasn't been released yet hopefully things can get sorted great player would get in the 17 of any Championship team 

18 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

No crying here mate, I don't blame him it's just truth what I said, can see 2/3 heading to Barrow next 

Good win for Haven and it helps us, must have good team spirit if the rumours about players not being paid etc are true fair play to them.

21 minutes ago, tec said:

Good win for Haven and it helps us, must have good team spirit if the rumours about players not being paid etc are true fair play to them.

Was a good win mate, never known a league like it where so many teams are still in the mix for relegation, people say it's good for the fans, it's not. Nervous every week 🤣

Team spirit seems high but like barrow, we're struggling with injuries!