Thanks Finny ........... Who's next ??

Therein73

Love a laugh, why do you think I put stuff on here BSJ! In fact I'd love it if someone COULD take the p about Batley bringing in as many loans as Bradford!!

4 hours ago, phildog said:

Just thought...depends on Cas and who they retain you might ask Linners!

Surely you have heard? Linners will be back with you next season, surplus to requirements now at Cas and likely to nudge his former assistant back into that position. 

• Haha 1
Legs, Dews, Legs.

On 22/08/2023 at 21:14, Blind side johnny said:

You should try a sense of humour. You never know, you might even enjoy it.

On 22/08/2023 at 21:14, Blind side johnny said:

You should try a sense of humour. You never know, you might even enjoy it.

Sometimes you can be such a bad ###### BSJ. But then  there are other times when I don't like you as much. 

• Confused 1

Seen a picture of Finn at Halifax grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Looks happier than whenever he was coach at the Rams. 

Has Ferguson got any previous coaching experience? To step straight into the Championship with a promoted team will be a big ask for any coach 

1 hour ago, Crown Flatter said:

Does he have the qualifications?

I’d say no.

26 minutes ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Seen a picture of Finn at Halifax grinning like a Cheshire Cat. Looks happier than whenever he was coach at the Rams. 

Don’t you worry I’ll be having a word with him on Sunday,how dare he be happy that he’s got his dream job so soon in his coaching career ☹️

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Wakefield Ram said:

Probably picked up his first pay packet😉

• Haha 4

On 27/08/2023 at 13:12, Crown Flatter said:

A tad peeved, but good luck to Finny with his hometown club, but I do wish he’d stayed with us for at least another season to prove his worth in the second tier. 

Money trumps club loyalty these days.

Yes, you're right, we've all stayed in poorer paid jobs because of loyalty haven't we?

• Like 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.