The NRL FInals Week 3 Thread

This Penrith mob must be one of the all time great sides . Their winning record , consistency of performance level and making four  grand finals in a row in that league is incredible . Whoever wins tomorrow is up against it big style . Being there , doing it before is a big advantage . 

Great start for the Warriors, as Dodgy Wig Zelezniak touches down in the corner. No conversion.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

A double for DWZ, as he intercepts a long pass from Walsh.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Johnson's had fingers on his right hand strapped up, which is a bit worrying.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arthars in at the corner, breaking the t!t-for-tat scoring pattern, following a rampage from Haas.

Edited by Futtocks

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Walsh breaks, Walters scores. The Broncos just look fantastic right now.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Montoya in for the Wahs, but it's another one out wide, and Pompey hasn't landed a conversion yet.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cobbo beaten by a high bounce, or that'd have been an easy try.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Broncos 24:12 Warriors after an absolutely breathless first half.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

HT BRONCOS 24 - 12 WARRIORS 

Score Summary

B. Walters 8, H. Farnworth 17, J. Arthars 19, B. Walters 24 Tries D. Watene-Zelezniak 5, D. Watene-Zelezniak 12, M. Montoya 29
A. Reynolds 10, A. Reynolds 18, A. Reynolds 21, A. Reynolds 25 Conversions
Edited by Graham

Spare a thought for the poor, deluded beggars who think today's "Rugby" starts with Georgia v Portugal this afternoon in the RUWC.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson

The Broncos don't need that sort of luck with forward passes.

• Like 1

Ralph Waldo Emerson