Sun 1st Oct: Ch Elim: Sheffield Eagles v London Broncos KO 15:00

Who will win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Sheffield Eagles
    • London Broncos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/23 at 14:30

2 hours ago, Hello said:

Very true, this has to be worked on yeah?  Or do we just throw the towel in as a sport.  You got any idea of the crowd today Fev?

Not good. 

Didn't catch it exactly but was only in the 600s.

• Sad 1

Quite a performance 

So looking ahead can Broncos reverse a 90-16 aggregate score in the season so far? This is quite a late season transformation, but beating Featherstone next week would be more like miraculous! 

Apparently this site says I "won the day" here on 23rd Jan, 19th Jan, 9th Jan also 13th December, whatever any of that means. Anyway, 4 times in a few weeks? The forum must be going to the dogs - you people need to seriously up your game. Where's Dutoni when you need him?

17 minutes ago, Hull Kingston Bronco said:

Quite a performance 

So looking ahead can Broncos reverse a 90-16 aggregate score in the season so far? This is quite a late season transformation, but beating Featherstone next week would be more like miraculous! 

If Fev play close to their best then we'll win, if its an average performance then its a toss up, my worry is that we've had too many average performances for my liking this season, on the plus side, most of those performances were under Long, our performances have been far more consistent under Ford.

• Like 4

The Sheffield-London game had an official attendance of 648, wasn't broadcast or streamed anywhere and there was no radio commentary anywhere either as far as I know.

Moreover it's looking unlikely as if it will be possible to watch a full re-run as neither Sheffield nor London seem to bother with these. London have put up a highlights video that lasts 1 minute 44 seconds.

All a bit disappointing for a play-off game.

The RFL should be uploading highlights of Championship games onto their YouTube channel, they did it for a few months last year and then stopped, although clubs should be more pro-active in producing content.

I never understand how you can get 1m44 highlights of a game we won 42-0, could they seriously not have made it 2 minutes? Or even more? Why is the highlights of the game just the tries, rather than everything that makes RL exciting. (But I guess that involves more work for someone to do ...)

• Like 1