London (Merged Threads)

1 minute ago, Rovers13 said:

It’s nothing to do with the field anymore it’s now a franchise system you can win the World Cup will make no difference lol. 

Right so what would be the problem with London being kept up if they won the SL. Seems like a decision which would be made under any franchising model.

Just now, Rovers13 said:

If you’re in the top 14 clubs let alone top 12 I will eat my hat. 

I'm not a Broncos fan. London will be in the top 14 if they won the SL.

2 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

Not an option.

What isn't? If you mean staying part time it most certainly is. There is nothing in the constitution about having to be full time, its just presumed that teams will be but this is a unique situation where London would be mad to go full time and jeopordise their future knowing they will be back in the Championship the season after.

1 minute ago, NW10LDN said:

I'm not a Broncos fan. London will be in the top 14 if they won the SL.

What makes you think that like? Bulls might build a 50k seater stadium while you’re trying to win the SL GF. 

Edited by Rovers13

Just now, Rovers13 said:

What makes you think that like? Bulls might build a 50 seater stadium while you’re trying to win the SL GF. 

Let me repeat myself. I'm not a Broncos fan. Bulls aren't building anything anytime soon.

2 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

What isn't? If you mean staying part time it most certainly is. There is nothing in the constitution about having to be full time, its just presumed that teams will be but this is a unique situation where London would be mad to go full time and jeopordise their future knowing they will be back in the Championship the season after.

London will be full time in 2024.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Blues Ox said:

They wouldn't, you have to remember the grading for league spots is judged over 3 seasons, even winning the division would not jump them up enough to be in the top 14 let alone the top 12.

They would still be kept in the SL. I would put good money on it.

58 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

Keep them there? Does that also include getting rid of another, with the way finances are there will not be a 14 team SL for at least 3 years - this present TV contract.

Yes Leigh, London has loads more stations. 

Edited by Eddie

Just now, Rovers13 said:

Didn’t say they were it was an example lol london won’t be in top 16 clubs IMO let alone top 12 

London really have made you Fev fans bitter.

2 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

They wouldn't, you have to remember the grading for league spots is judged over 3 seasons, even winning the division would not jump them up enough to be in the top 14 let alone the top 12.

People are forgetting that London were specifically mentioned by IMG as an area we need to be developing to progress the game. Anyone thinking they will be booted out now that they're in clearly hasn't been paying attention. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gav Wilson said:

London will be full time in 2024.

Maybe they will be but that's up to them. They can stay part time if they wish which would be the sensible thing for them to do. They are not sustainable as a full time team in the Championship at the moment so going up this season only to go back part time the season after and have a total claer out could set them back years once again which is stupidity for the game.

• Like 2