Trinity owner has big plans

18 minutes ago, The Masked Poster said:

He’s saying that it could be approx 1100 adult season ticket holders with 2 juniors each (ie 3300 or so) or it could actually be 3700 adult season tickets plus 2 juniors (ie approx 11000) 

I don’t think it’s particularly clear which the figure refers to. Your particular circumstances might not be the norm. 

It’s clear to me, 3750 season tickets purchased that’s what the figure refers to.  Just like any other club’s season ticket figures.

UP THE TRIN 

Just now, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

It’s clear to me, 3750 season tickets purchased that’s what the figure refers to.  Just like any other club’s season ticket figures.

UP THE TRIN 

So purchased as in handed over money. Adding in the potential number of free tickets could be 11k. What will the capacity be at the ground next year?

Just now, WakefieldCityLoyal said:

UP THE TRIN 

Except most clubs don’t have the option to bring 2 juniors along with their ticket, so it’s not exactly clear. I mean, it’s a good initiative and I aren’t knocking it but it’s definitely not clear. 

You seem to know though so I’ll ask you….how do you know it’s 3750 individual adult season tickets? Not being funny, I’m curious to know. 

1 hour ago, The Masked Poster said:

Except most clubs don’t have the option to bring 2 juniors along with their ticket, so it’s not exactly clear. I mean, it’s a good initiative and I aren’t knocking it but it’s definitely not clear. 

You seem to know though so I’ll ask you….how do you know it’s 3750 individual adult season tickets? Not being funny, I’m curious to know. 

As stated before lot of clubs offer free/cheap U16 tickets some without even having to purchase an adults season ticket.  Nobody has said it’s 3750 adults tickets have they? It’s 3750 season tickets which will include child’s tickets just like any club.  Very positive for a championship club.

Up the Trin 

Love this Club 

Love this City

• Like 1

Don't get the Wakefield obsession all of a sudden 

Never done anything since the 70s on the pitch 

Hardly any fans as much as they try pull wool over peoples eyes at the moment. 

Id like to see them have a few years out of Super League, 

Edited by muckymunksy

1 minute ago, muckymunksy said:

They are the largest place in a part of a conurbation that has a very strong RL presence and they have finally gotten a partially redeveloped stadium and an owner willing and able to spend. It is a good thing for the sport if they can succeed.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, muckymunksy said:

Oh dear, the jealousy and fear is so obvious- we now have everything Cas hasn’t and we are coming for you. I love this.

As for pulling the wool, tell us when you get your stadium money, assuming we all live that long.😍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

They are the largest place in a part of a conurbation that has a very strong RL presence and they have finally gotten a partially redeveloped stadium and an owner willing and able to spend. It is a good thing for the sport if they can succeed.

It certainly is, if they can continue to grow and develop Belle Vue then there is no reason they cant be another Hull KR or Warrington club in terms of crowds and stability. They have had good crowds for one off games in the past on the back of little in a poor venue. I don't think its an exaggeration that their crowds could double from the 4,319 that we saw last season if they get things right and the money is spent as the new owner promises.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Kirmonds pouch said:

Oh dear, the jealousy and fear is so obvious- we now have everything Cas hasn’t and we are coming for you. I love this.

As for pulling the wool, tell us when you get your stadium money, assuming we all live that long.😍

Uv one new stand what you will never fill rest of the ground is still a shambles. 

They is no match day experience not like Cas with all the bars in the ground bands on before games etc. 

Kidding people with season ticket sales giving them away how tin pot that your having to beg people to go 🙂 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Masked Poster said:

There already is an explanation on this thread. I know common sense is not your strong point, but exactly how many Trinity fans do you think have kids, and this are eligible for the free tickets. My guess is about 15% judging by the clubs demographic, so you work it out.

You and the others are not being curious, your being petty. Many clubs have given free or reduced tickets to kids for years and nobody gives a fig. In fact it’s not even the first time Trinity have done it.

By the way they are not freebies, you need to buy an Adult ST to get them. You also need to apply, they don’t come automatically.

So be a big person, and just say well done Mr Ellis, a great gesture to get the fans and especially young people back on board. Be brilliant if all clubs did it imho.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, muckymunksy said:

Uv one new stand what you will never fill rest of the ground is still a shambles. 

They is no match day experience not like Cas with all the bars in the ground bands on before games etc. 

Kidding people with season ticket sales giving them away how tin pot that your having to beg people to go 🙂 

Keep it up luv, we are now light years ahead of you and within a few more month you will be totally outstripped on IMG points by a Championship club 🤣

You sure we won’t fill that stand? It’s got five sections, 3 are now sold out to ST holders. So I reckon we probably will at some point next season.

Keep trembling Mucky

• Like 1